Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

A few stations dropped prices.  Not much. 5 - 6 cents a gallon.  A 7-11 store across from a Frys Food store is usually higher than the Frys store. Today the 7-11 is cheaper by 4 cents
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Digger

regular was 3.29 in Fulton il today and just across the big river in Ia. it was 2.75.I l live about 20 mi from the border and its cheaper to drive to iowa and back for gas.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

Crosley.In.AZ

Couple locations have droppped the diesel price a few pennies..    The 7-11 and Fry's store have matching 3.16 a gallon for gasoline.. that is unusual.
Tony

kb426

I filled up thursday for 2.89. I knew there could be gas shortages in Pueblo. Fowler was busy so I didn't stop 50 miles from Pueblo on the way up. When I get there, I find there is no regular. I bought premium for $4.10. :) :) Coming home I filled up in Lamar which is close to the stateline for 2.89. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3.02 a gallon for diesel today..  West side of the valley. Place called Peoria AZ...  Near another place known as Sun City AZ
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Paid 3.02 a gallon for diesel today..  West side of the valley. Place called Peoria AZ...  Near another place known as Sun City AZ

Other day : I had 10 cents discount points on pprice of 3.11-9 a gallon. i round up , so the price to me was 3.02 a gallon after 10 cents off.

Today diesel at sanme station is 3.18-9 a gallon.  :shock:  My truck is still mostly full.  :lol:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Common prices I see around here is 3.10 for gasoline...  3.20 for diesel. It has been that for several daze now.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Area of town we are in lately, the price on gasoline moves just about daily. Up a nickle 1 or 2 days. Down the same nickle later. The prices are running 3.06 to 3.11 a gallon on gasoline.  Diesel stays at 3.20 a gallon lately.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3 dollar a gallon for diesel in Show Low AZ today.  Gsaoline was 2.90 a gallon at several stations up there.

Computer on the truck said 18.4 mpg..  Those built in mpg computers are usually a bit optimistic.  465 miles on the trip today.  No trailer hooked to the truck
Tony

enjenjo

I drove clear across Ohio to the east yesterday and saw no price lower than $3.08. Today I drove ten miles west and bought gas for $2.76.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Been awhile since the last $50+ fill up but needed 14 gallons last week. This was Friday-
Matt

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

prices hang about the same around here.  That 1 station bumps its price 2 or 3 cents up or down  every day or 2.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Actually saw 2.98 a gallon gasoline the other day.   Of course we did not need gas. The station was busy.  :shock:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

diesel fuel prices are all over right now where I travel here...  3.04 a gallon to 3.28 lately.
Tony