Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

I had to run to Menards today and noticed that gas had gone up about 23 cents, to $2.15. When we got to Menards I told my wife I needed gas because my brother and I were going hunting at my other brothers property later in the next county north. She checked Gas Buddy and saw it was $1.81 at Sams Club, about a mile from Menards....👍

kb426

$2.05. I see that oil has slowly crawled back out of the basement. It's in the upper 40's now so this is to be expected.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Prices have not jumped up for the holiday ... yet.  We expect the jump.  Stilll 2.20 a gallon for regular grade gasoline in  Phx where I travel thru.  About 4 cents higher out here by the house.

Cheapest diesel I have seen is 2.40 a gallon.  Usually 5 to 8 cents higher.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Local monopoly station was 2.34 this morning. I popped into Sam's Club and filled the jeep at 1.94.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

timkins

Local prices around here have gone up about .15 cents a gallon in the Finger Lakes NY.

Crosley.In.AZ

I was surprised wednesday morning in Phx.... gasoline at stations I drive by on my path to work dropped to 2.18 a gallon.  My truck needed near 17 gallons
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

By golly:  Gasoline price dropped again in the Phx area I drive thru towards work.. Now it is 2.16 a gallon.

Out here near the house I see 2.21 a gallon in several stations.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gas prices I see in Phx on my path to work... Jumped 10 cents overnite.  It is 2.26 a gallon now.

:shock:
Tony

58 Yeoman

ALL stations in my area are at $2.49.9 for unleaded.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

We had a little spike (for the holidays?) up to about $2:30 a gal, now back to around $2:12, with a smattering of $2:04's

enjenjo

$1.99.9 at the Kroger in south Toledo, 30 cents cheaper than the Kroger here in town.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

From thursday to friday morning:  Phx gasoline station price went up 4 cents to 2.30 a gallon
Tony

phat46

Prices took a little jump overnight here, yesterday I saw stations at $2:00 a gal., today I see stations at 2:39.... 🤔

Crosley.In.AZ

Well, Monday morning in Phx.. gasoline is at 2.40 a gallon where I travel.   out here near the house I see 2.44 to 2.46 a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline in Phx was still at 2.40 a gallon on friday.. Filled up the Goldwing motorcycle.

Diesel is at 2.40 a gallon in most places, even near my house.

Stations near my house are now at 2.46 to 2.50 a gallon for gasoline.
Tony