What are you doing today? 2018

Started by enjenjo, December 31, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

I swapped parts I was not going to use , for an nhra super comp 27T roadster chassis that was rolled , last cert expired 2010 . I will have to repair the chassis and go from there . Will work on this when the coupe has me bothered . I have quite a few parts left over from my front engine dragster days that are just sitting around , now I will have a use for them . I guess ill have to buy a rule book again  :lol:

idrivejunk

Left the lights on in Grape last Friday  :roll:  discovered on Monday, charged on Tues, Wed, and at 80% charged and half hour til dark I primed the carb and took her to the all you can eat a time or two. That tach needle spins like a tetherball in first with the teeny tires and my smirk was pretty tough to wipe off. Ain't that what its all about? Finding a spot and opening it up just enough to get a giggle from yourself. :0-0  );b(
Matt

416Ford

Just hearing about it makes it warmer here in Michigan. Bring on the summer temps.
:0-0  );b(
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

enjenjo

I buttoned up another T5 today. I had to do some machine work to get the parts to play nicely together, but now shifts great.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

it is saturday, 5am , AZ time.. Need to head in to work. Very busy there.  6am till noon today.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

chimp koose

went to a swap meet . Found a timing chain and gears and a heater for the T .

sirstude

Things finally dried up enough that I could get the Impala out of storage yesterday.  This morning it is snowing again, and tomorrow is predicted to be 67 degrees.  Welcome to Montana.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

chimp koose

Made a box for under the cowl door on the T . Now I will be able to duct the air coming in through the open cowl vent . It also has two holes in the bottom for the filler caps for my under dash master cyl . The box is made to be flush to the top of the master cyl reservoir so the fill caps can be removed when the vent door is open . I am happy with it , its kind of slick ! Now I am looking for an actuator so I can open and close the cowl door from inside the car .

enjenjo

Quote from: "chimp koose"Made a box for under the cowl door on the T . Now I will be able to duct the air coming in through the open cowl vent . It also has two holes in the bottom for the filler caps for my under dash master cyl . The box is made to be flush to the top of the master cyl reservoir so the fill caps can be removed when the vent door is open . I am happy with it , its kind of slick ! Now I am looking for an actuator so I can open and close the cowl door from inside the car .

Rear side window actuator for a Dodge Caravan.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carnut

Roger t-vicky and I changed out the trans fluid, fliter and new pan with a drain plug on my PT Cruiser Convertible. 135K mi on it so I think it was time.

Crosley.In.AZ

Killed a scorpion in the bathroom this morning.

Killed 7 scorpions outside  tonite. 4 near the house outer wall.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Crosley"Killed a scorpion in the bathroom this morning.

Killed 7 scorpions outside  tonite. 4 near the house outer wall.

How did they taste?  Hot and spicy I bet.

John  :lol:
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

58 Yeoman

*, Tony, that's getting too close for comfort! I've heard it said that you're never more than 8 feet from a spider, but I'd rather be near a spider than a scorpion.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

UGLY OLDS

Gee Tony ....I thought you had the little devils trained to stay out of the house   :?:  :?:  :roll:  
Are they at least paying their rent on time  :?:  :?  :roll:  :shock:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****