What are you doing today? 2017

Started by enjenjo, January 01, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "kb426"I just spent almost 2 hours fabbing a cup holder for the 51. It's effective but not cool. The idea god doesn't know where I am today. :)

My brother attaches a round speaker magnet to an old tapered center cap for a mag wheel and makes a cup holder that will stick to the floor of his truck.  Not pretty but it works, and it is a cheap quick solution.  They do not call us the junk brothers for no reason.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

UGLY OLDS

Congrats from us to the New Mr. & Mrs .  8)   May they lead a long & happy life together ... :b-d:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rrumbler

Congratulations to the newlyweds.  May they live long and prosper.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

chimp koose

idrivejunk

+ me, its refreshing to hear about an opposite sex marriage once in awhile! May they love and endure.  :)
Matt

Arnold

Congratulations and Thank You for sharing this Happy Event

enjenjo

Today I spent the day at the Ford Museum with Bucketmouth, and his buddy Nigel.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

TEAM SMART

kb426

This was a light hail storm we had today. I have a metal roof on the garage and the noise is louder than the music. :) This damaged siding and newer cars but the older stuff is tough enough to withstand this size stones. I used a caliper and the largest one I measured was 15/16".
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Quote from: "kb426"^^^^ Is 1 day enough?

No.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Just when I thought that maybe I found another retirement place to move to.. :shock:  :roll:  :roll:

Does Dorothy know about this  :?:  :?:  :shock:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

WZ JUNK

The Great Race starts this next weekend.  My friend Rex Gardner has entered the 1935 Ford Coupe, entry #35, that I wired for him.  He has entered this car twice before.  Rex has won the Great Race but not with this car.  I will follow along next week.  The race will end at Traverse City, Michigan not far from Purple Pickups summer residence.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat46

Quote from: "Carnut"Massive Hail Storm pummels Ulysses Kansas in Southwest KS

Wow!!! 😳😳😳 yeah, I'm just gonna stay here in Michigan! 😉

kb426

I sent that hail video to a friend in San Diego who is my age. He had never seen hail before. I think it was an eye opener for him. Less than 6 miles from me, they had 4" hail. I was lucky yesterday. The clouds are building and the forecast is the same as yesterday. I might get to find out what it feels like to be Dorothy. :)
TEAM SMART