1969 Camaro bodywork

Started by idrivejunk, May 01, 2016, 12:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

Tony , I have the same machine , I have .030 wire in mine because I thought I would be doing some panel work .

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

This one is approaching the final primer stage now. The fenders are keeping the same progress pace but I haven't seen a hood. Go, painter, go!

Matt

idrivejunk

She's in the seam sealer phase now, about to recieve floor and interior coatings.

Matt

idrivejunk

The inside got painted too but I ain't that tall so no pic yet.

Thats 3M no cleanup rocker spray, epoxy, satin black single stage acrylic urethane.

Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Plenty of tedious work there , looks good
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

Am I correct in understanding that you put the rocker spray everywhere that it's black?
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Thank you gents! None of the pics show it fully prepped. I would have used a creeper myself but there was more than one guy working under there.

The rocker spray fades away at the firewall and there's none of that on the inside. The fade out at the toe board can be seen if you study hard. Press ctrl + to zoom with most desktop browsers.
Matt

idrivejunk

Last look at it in the grey room! Headed for the paint booth and doors, trunk lid etc are already shot. The owner wants to take the body home and fit the front end with it in primer to save $. So I'm not sure what will get put together if anything. But it will be green next time you see it. British racing, that is.

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

chris spokes

that looks fantastic matt  8)
he who has the most toys wins

idrivejunk

We have a good gunslinger. :wink:    Thanks!  8)
Matt

Rrumbler

Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.