1969 Camaro bodywork

Started by idrivejunk, May 01, 2016, 12:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

I deleted ALL my online pics, guys. Its OK to remove the empty threads of mine. Everybody here is cool so just letting you know. I had been scaling back my posts and intended to stop posting on forums anyway due to my own issues. Then someone made me angry, AGAIN... so in a knee * move I destroyed all. I believe thats within my rights. Like picking up tools after a job. The pics won't be back. Thanks for the years of kind words but I have stopped taking pics and posting, and am enjoying having back the time that I normally spend doing it.
Matt

enjenjo

I'm sorry to see it happen, I enjoyed it all.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

TEAM SMART

GPster

Everyone has their reasons and it's your right. Pease Thanks GPster

idrivejunk

Thank you gents for understanding. Its just what I have to do, for my own good at this time. The green Camaro rolled onto a trailer and is homeward bound.
Matt

sirstude

I will miss you and your posts.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

UGLY OLDS

Matt....Say it ain't so... :!:  :!:  :cry:  
Like the other's I enjoyed all of your posts & was actually learning things  :!:  :idea:  :!:
 You are going to be missed here & are welcome to return anytime  :!:

Bob... :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

idrivejunk

Thanks guys. If you ever really need something, PM me and I'll get an email alert. I have always enjoyed this peaceful forum so if it feels right down the road, well...

See you down the road a piece  8)
Matt

348tripower

Wow! I am with everybody else I am really going to miss your posts. You and KB have really added to the board with your play by play pictures and explanations.
Don Colliau

chris spokes

Matt sorry you won't be posting anymore, I will miss your informative tuition
thank you  :(
he who has the most toys wins

Rrumbler

Sorry to see you go, but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do.  I have enjoyed your posts a lot; you are a talented metal worker.  I look forward to seeing you back, if and when you decide; til then, take care of yourself, and best of life to you.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

I too , am sorry to see the photos go.

have fun
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

chimp koose

thanks for your informative posts and humble demeanor , your comments make it seem like the work you do is easy  although we all know it is not . I hope you see fit to rejoin this group some day. You really aught to try your hand at a how to magazine article some day , your stuff is easily that good.

rumrumm

Thanks for posting. That was a real education. Hope you come back with more sometime in the future.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

416Ford

Sorry to hear that someone has pushed anyone to a point that they stop doing what they love to do and it seemed like you did love to do this. I enjoyed you showing us how you did things and the great pictures to back it up. I don't comment a lot but I did follow your projects.
Best of luck.
Dave
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.