What are you doing today 2016?

Started by enjenjo, December 30, 2015, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

The Victoria just left for Duluth.  They got a pretty good car at a good price I think, plan on it being at Back to the 50's in 2 years.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

purplepickup

I rented a stump grinder today and made 16 big stumps in the yard go away.  The unit was a 31hp Barreto...a big heavy sucker with tracks. Typical rental though. Controls were duct taped together and the battery was either marginal or the wiring was screwed up so I had to jump start it a few times. We spent 12 hours together. Now I've got 16 messes to clean up.
George

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "purplepickup"I rented a stump grinder today and made 16 big stumps in the yard go away.  The unit was a 31hp Barreto...a big heavy sucker with tracks. Typical rental though. Controls were duct taped together and the battery was either marginal or the wiring was screwed up so I had to jump start it a few times. We spent 12 hours together. Now I've got 16 messes to clean up.

Pile it by the road with a sign that says " MULCH..$5.00 per yard " ..
 It will be gone in the morning ..... :idea:  :roll:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

I installed one of those cheap stainless overflow tanks on the 51. It fit next to the core support well even though the polished stainless doesn't match the rest of the underhood area. It may get painted when the front end comes off to be finished. It rained last night and isn't outdoor weather today. I'm doing some other off topic projects.
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

^^^^mustang one was leaking ?

kb426

C.K., the original was too large to use. I sold it to a guy for his mustang and never got paid. :)
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "chimp koose"^^^^mustang one was leaking ?

Mustang one was not Metalflake Compatible  :( ...

Bob... :wink:

idrivejunk

Looks like maybe rain so me take heap big poncho to ballpark since just wash two moons ago.

Matt

kb426

One of this weekend's projects. This was finishing up the last guitar reverb I built.
TEAM SMART

kb426

I'm in a semi-arid location. Since the rain began a few days ago, we have received between 4 and 5" depending on how the gauge is located and if the reporter is accurate. :) It's going to make a huge difference in the wheat crop. For all that like bread, this is good. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

In the  process of building a sheet metal brake.   40 inch  wide throat.

I may build the firewall on the Simca yet.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "kb426"One of this weekend's projects. This was finishing up the last guitar reverb I built.

How do you get the music to go through those little tubes  :?:
 And where does it come out at   :?:   :?

Bob.. :wink:

kb426

Ya know Bob, only someone like Einstein could explain that. All I know is is works. :)
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

It works on the soup can string theory, remember?  :lol: :idea:

Nifty reverb :!: :)

That brake is going to need like a four foot wheel to clear the caliper isn't it? :shock:  :?     :idea:

Somehow I killed my GTP gas gauge by filling the tank today. So now it yells at me and stuff. Pump *'y is probably still under a 1 year warranty but dang. Gas smell ahoy. Tank problems only happen when its full  :x
Matt

Carnut

Just sold my 40 Ford Tudor. After having it and driving it for 38 yrs I let it go.

Really needed the money. Did go to a friend and local 40 Ford guy.

[/img]