What are you doing today 2016?

Started by enjenjo, December 30, 2015, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Sorry to hear that George, but I understand. I have had to sell cars when I didn't want to.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

George, knowing it's getting a good home has to help.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

I needed some oxygen for my torch, found out 15 minutes before the store closed 12 miles away, I made it in time. Drove up in Michigan to get a hub I needed, the one I picked up was junk too. :evil: Welded up a rusted out oil pan for a Ford Focus, and then repaired the catalytic convertor. I did get some welding done on the shift lever for the 46.

348tripower

I haven't done anything on the wagon in weeks. Been busy putting in a whole house generator and working on the broken daily drivers that show up. Me and a buddy are headed to Gulfport Mississippi at 8am for a reunion of his buddy's from the service and some different air. Plan on being back on the 3rd.
Don Colliau

kb426

I spent yesterday doing yard maintenance and computer work. I have one machine that I use with the music equipment. It still has XP. I have contemplated changing it to one of the forms of Linux. I'm going to do some more research before I make a decision. Boring, boring, boring!
TEAM SMART

Mikej

Bled brakes and adjusted the rod to the master cylinder on the coupe. Brakes much better. Took for a quick ride.

Mikej

I'm now the president and CEO of G&M Refrigeration and Appliance LLC. Just bought my partner out. I also have to do all the cleaning and everything else. It's just me now. 8)

enjenjo

Congratulations Mike, I think?

I drove to Medina Oh, and picked up a complete drivetrain from a 29 Cadillac. I have to crate it, and ship it to Australia.

58 Yeoman

We cut down  another pine tree, about 40' high, shredded up all the limbs, and dumped the trunk pieces into our "landfill." Two more to go, but not today.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Received "The Call" this evening.

When the daughter of a friend from high school calls.  Usually means one thing.

Eric , her dad died this morning.  She found him on the patio at his house. He was retired, 60 yrs old.  Eric and my wife were the same year in high school.

Then during the conversation, she mentions a mutual friend had passed a week ago.  Her dad was having a hard time dealing with Ken's death.  I had not seen Ken in several yrs.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

My condolences on the passing of your friend Tony ... This is happening much too often .....Cathy lost one of her younger sisters a couple of weeks ago.....Much,much too soon ..... :cry:

Bob.... :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

My condolences , take care of yourself.

58 Yeoman

My condolences, Tony. I've got an older cousin who only calls me when someone dies. I don't know who will call when he passes.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

kb426

Due to idrivejunk's post, I have purchased an obd2 dongle and Torque Pro software. I'm using a Galaxy tablet because I'm not a phone person. I have it working and am getting educated about it. It's too early to know if it is useful or just interesting. It sure has a lot of capabilities, though.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Fat cat and I got the sides installed on his enclosed trailer. It took a ton of rivets, and a hole drilled for each.