* it. Ill go try and figure it out later :shock:
Don Colliau

348tripower

Don Colliau

kb426

TEAM SMART

Bruce Dorsi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

UGLY OLDS

Looks Good ...Were you able to resolve the Shifting/Drivability issues  :?:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

idrivejunk

That engine bay sure looks fine!  8)
Matt

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

348tripower

Off to get the front end aligned this morning. Still waiting for the passenger seat. I hope it comes today!!!!!!
Don Colliau

348tripower

Sooooo,
I took the wagon over for a alignment and they told me they couldn't get it on their rack said it was too low. Bull stuff :shock: I am taking it to another shop next week. I put it on the expressway and it drives pretty good at 70 to 75 so after I get the seat for the princess tonight It will be packed and ready to roll!
I'll see ya all there :D
Don Colliau

348tripower

Update!!!!!!!
Went to IDIDIT yesterday for their open house car show. I had the front end aligned last Tuesday. The shop adjusted camber and toe. Caster was within spec. Camber is a bit on the minus side but it is okay. No more adjustment.  Was pushing 80 degrees when I came home so I fired up the AC and it did real well. :D  I talked to the trans controller guy Friday and we had to check a box in the controller config files to get the bump shift to work. Now I have to pull the computer and send it back to Hot Wire and have it reprogrammed to manual trans mode. It falls on its face at 4000 rpm. We suspected this could happen. Overall this is a great car. Lots of attention and drives very well!
Don Colliau

kb426

The 4 grand is the built in rev limiter like it's in neutral? Congratulations on the accomplishment of completion. I expect you to have many wonderful stories about this car as you drive it. :)
TEAM SMART

348tripower

Don Colliau

416Ford

Congratulations Don.
How fast did it go........   :)
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

kb426

Congratulations! Was this a Mopar only meet?
TEAM SMART