1950 Plymouth Suburban

Started by 348tripower, January 05, 2014, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beck

There is a '52 on the St. Louis Craigslist. It is not mine nor have I ever seen it. This guy has had quite a few cars on recently. I suspect he is a small dealer.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5156521114.html

348tripower

Don Colliau

kb426

I want that board! That would look so good no matter where I put it. :lol:  :lol:
TEAM SMART

348tripower

A couple down the road had that on their 1955 Plymouth Suburban. I have been doing work for them on their classics and daily drivers. She called to see if I was home and he brought it down and gave it to me. :shock:  They are selling there wagon.
Don Colliau

jaybee

MAN this is an awesome little wagon.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

348tripower

Its been going really slow around here lately. Wiring, curing the power steering noise and installing the cruise control. I have installed headlights from the new Jeep Wrangler for a different look. I have done some work to the console too.

Don Colliau

kb426

Those lights should let blind old guys see!
TEAM SMART

39deluxe

Wow! A running engine. I have to do that one of these days.

Those lights are a great fit. Do they mount in a standard 7" bucket and retainer?

Tom

348tripower

Quote from: "39deluxe"Wow! A running engine. I have to do that one of these days.

Those lights are a great fit. Do they mount in a standard 7" bucket and retainer?

Tom

Yup they fit the standard bucket. They come with a plastic mount and a trim ring and are set up for right and left in the Wrangler. Just take the parts off and put them in your bucket. You also need another pig tail as the connections are different.
Don Colliau

348tripower

Pictures with the hood sitting on and the tailgate in primer.

Don Colliau

rumrumm

That is a cool project. I have a photo of a highly customized one from a car show back in 2003.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

kb426

TEAM SMART

purplepickup

Man, you're doing really good Don. I've always been a wagon/van guy and yours hits all the right buttons.  :D
George

UGLY OLDS

WOW.. :!:   Really neat colors in the Fall Foliage  8)   Reds, Yellows , some Orange ...Very Nice ..  8)
 Oh ya .. The car looks neat too....  :lol:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

348tripower

Quote from: "kb426"How rare are these?

That's a good question.

There are some out there who knows how many.  Just like anything else I have done. The start popping up.   :shock:
Don Colliau