1950 Plymouth Suburban

Started by 348tripower, January 05, 2014, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "kb426"Don, do you paint in the driveway? That space looks small and I don't see overspray. :)
He did it with a brush? GPster

phat rat

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "kb426"Don, do you paint in the driveway? That space looks small and I don't see overspray. :)
He did it with a brush? GPster

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

348tripower

I have a big * fan hanging from the wall that I run when painting.  I looked for a brush but I didn't have a new one.  :shock:
Don Colliau

416Ford

Looks good Don. Doesn't look like it will be driving to Charlton thou.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: 348tripowerI have a big * fan hanging from the wall that I run when painting.

I thought that brand fan were supposed to be hung from the ceiling  :?:

Bob ... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

348tripower

Not the brand its the size! :lol:
Don Colliau

348tripower

How bout this? All one color :D

Don Colliau

kb426

TEAM SMART

chimp koose

wicked stance on that beast!

purplepickup

Looking very nice Don.
);b(
It's impressive that you build such extensive projects in a single car garage. That's one thing you and Hooley share.  His shop is about the same size.
George

348tripower

Quote from: "purplepickup"Looking very nice Don.
);b(
It's impressive that you build such extensive projects in a single car garage. That's one thing you and Hooley share.  His shop is about the same size.
Its a two car garage but partitioned off to be two bays with separate garage doors. Sometimes I think I should take the wall out but it keeps the side with the wagon warmer in the winter when I am working on daily drivers. Only expose one side to the cold.
Don Colliau

kb426

Instead of "how big is it?" Shall we start comparing how small our work spaces are?  :lol:
TEAM SMART

348tripower

Finally out in the light of day :D It still doesn't run tho. Seems they didn't remove the security from the computer and it wasn't checked :shock: We are exchanging words :roll:

Don Colliau

kb426

I fully understand the computer statement. :)
TEAM SMART