What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

The saddle will probably stay the same size but I imagine the other two might get WIDER with age. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

the past week, we had this Caddy in the shop  for some shift adjustment for the E4OD trans.

Powered by a large Ford engine with E4OD trans.  Nice car
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Owner of Hughes Performance  current 4 yr old project.  Ford F-250 crew cab.  A real crew cab truck , not a built crew cab.

Air bags, wheels are 22"  Cragar SS  , Currie rear differential

Large CID engine Ford  540 or 570 cid with EFI,  E4OD trans.   Still lots of work to be done
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

installed auto dimming mirror in the daily driver.  My wife likes them and the modern ones seem to work purty good.

Pain in the tush to deal with the headliner drop at the front to get the wire harness up in there
Tony

Harry

Quote from: "Crosley"Owner of Hughes Performance  current 4 yr old project.  Ford F-250 crew cab.  A real crew cab truck , not a built crew cab.

Air bags, wheels are 22"  Cragar SS  , Currie rear differential

Large CID engine Ford  540 or 570 cid with EFI,  E4OD trans.   Still lots of work to be done

A friend out here on the Island has one of these but it's a Mercury. Same thing, different badges.
He also has a spare body or two.
The logging companies used them.

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "Crosley"installed auto dimming mirror in the daily driver.  My wife likes them and the modern ones seem to work purty good.

Pain in the tush to deal with the headliner drop at the front to get the wire harness up in there

My wife's Subaru had one, but went bad, so I replaced it with one I bought on ebay...it also has the compass.  I ended up putting one in the Ranger, too, with temp and compass (she needs the compass).  Really a nice item that should be standard.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

kb426

2 weeks ago, my wife went pheasant hunting with her car. Took the left headlight out. I had to remove the front of the car to change out the light. Yesterday we're off to a graduation. 1 hour down the road, the car goes hunting again. This time the left mirror is removed. This is starting to p*** me off. I did get to take a new mustang gt around the block. Nailed it in first gear for just a bit. 40 mph. instantly. I'm impressed with what that engine can do.  :)
TEAM SMART

Rrumbler

Hangin' out in SoCal, sittin' on the girls, waitin' for the show to start.  Number one Grandson is putting on a fundraiser for his Eagle Scout project.  Was raining this morning when we came out of our hotel, thought I was drownting; don't see much water fall from the sky where we live.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

32coupe

If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

phat rat

32 lets see some more of that COE
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

sirstude

Here is a link to our garage tour from last saturday.  Just select on the right side of the page.

Doug

http://www.theicebreaker.us
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

chimp koose

Tacked in the diff on my T frame and then mounted the body on. Set it at desired ride height, threw some slots with tires on the back,put on the pass front fender and hood,then stood back to admire. This coupe is going to look good!

kb426

Garage tour looked great.
TEAM SMART

348tripower

I like the Coe too. Garage tour looked like a great time. I fixed a leaky fuel line and oil pan on a 98 Ford. Doing a bit of work on my Coe getting ready for the Hot Rod Power Tour. My pal Red and I are going to do the long haul. Headed to Fla. on June 1. We are taking the truck out Friday for a day of cruising to see what falls off. :D Going to Billetproof on Saturday in Ypsi. I am kinda getting used to this unemployment thing. :)
Don Colliau

phat rat

Quote from: "348tripower"I like the Coe too. Garage tour looked like a great time. I fixed a leaky fuel line and oil pan on a 98 Ford. Doing a bit of work on my Coe getting ready for the Hot Rod Power Tour. My pal Red and I are going to do the long haul. Headed to Fla. on June 1. We are taking the truck out Friday for a day of cruising to see what falls off. :D Going to Billetproof on Saturday in Ypsi. I am kinda getting used to this unemployment thing. :)

So I'll see you here in Muskegon?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.