What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

Undercoated the floor and firewall on the anglia. Ran out of undercoating with a spot the size of both hands in the middle of the firewall left to do.

348tripower

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "348tripower"I like the Coe too. Garage tour looked like a great time. I fixed a leaky fuel line and oil pan on a 98 Ford. Doing a bit of work on my Coe getting ready for the Hot Rod Power Tour. My pal Red and I are going to do the long haul. Headed to Fla. on June 1. We are taking the truck out Friday for a day of cruising to see what falls off. :D Going to Billetproof on Saturday in Ypsi. I am kinda getting used to this unemployment thing. :)

So I'll see you here in Muskegon?

Oh ya!
Don Colliau

Pete

Today's project involved chain saws, chokers and tractors.

chimp koose

Finally finished my cylinder heads today.Tomorrow I should be able to finish up the long block.

Boyd Who

I spent 6 hours sitting in my cold "shed" surrounded by piles of crap that we've collected over the past year. Even though it was a miserable day outside, I still had enough people stop by the garage sale to pay for the new front axle kit for the Essex. AND...I have lots of extra space in the shed again. Win-win situation!  :lol:

Land Yacht

I'm getting drunk, and contemplating my fate on the tree of woe. Well that, and trying to decide what to do with my bastard transmission situation.
1965 Impala SS 283/250 -sold- :(
1977 Chevy Caprice -totaled 2005 :(

1999 Chevy S-10 ZR2  Bacon Getter

enjenjo

I went to Highway99 Hot Rods to visit DRD. I have some pictures I'll post later. I got to see th Olds in person, nice.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chimp koose

Spent the last couple days undercoating/reassembling my anglia. Late arriving pushrods have pushed fresh engine fire up back to next week.We have a car show tomorrow at our school ,Iwill be taking the anglia there minus engine to show as a project in the works.I have invited others to bring unfinished cars to the show,the kids can learn a lot from works in progress.

Boyd Who

Made some rear axle saddles for the 8" Maverick rear end I got for the Essex...

I also got the aforementioned 8" pulled apart for rebuilding. I still need to cut the factory saddles off it...

And I took a trip out to snap some pics of the working Bennett 966 gas pump that I stumbled across last month. This beauty should be following me home shortly.  :D

chimp koose

Our car show was a success. About 60 cars and bikes showed up and about$1000 was raised for the childrens hospital.

papastoyss

Went to Earl Schieb's shop Sat. & picked up my 40 coupe body. His paint work is awesome as usual. Sat the body back on the frame & started shimming for proper door alignment. Three day weekend, in the shop all 3 days.My goal was to drive the car on the Street Rodder road tour from Knoxville to KZ in Sept. , doesn't look like that will happen now.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

chimp koose

Season opener at the drag strip today. RAIN! next race in 2 weeks.

sirstude

Attended my first rod run of the season yesterday, and today I will be doing what I seem to be doing all the time, SAND, SAND, SAND.  Also going to change the plugs in the Impala.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Charlie Chops 1940

Did some block sanding on the '40 this morning and just got done mowing the grass. Been wet here. Third cutting in 8 days and it's 82 and humid. Having a cold brew as I Type.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Had a Lincoln spec C6 trans in the shop this week.  Have not seen one in many years.

Used behind the 462 engine for 2 yrs as I recall, the case top was slanted off to provide clearance for the HVAC stuff on the firewall.  Engine block was special too.  Some blocks had dual patterns for bell housing
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)