What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "reborn55"Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Frank--nice to see a couple happily married.

You're right it is. But are you sure Mrs Frank is happy. We won't know until he lets her in.  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

congrats to Mrs and Mr Frank....  my wife has key to the door
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

1800guy

Nice to see multiple people with long marriages.  We just celebrated our ninth last month - but - if I had been smarter it would have been the 41st.  I hate rushing into commitments  :lol:

I offered to buy her a new snow blower but she decided dinner out would be good enough.
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

phat rat

Been 45 yrs of marriage for me, 23 yrs with the practice wife and  22yrs with the keeper wife
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

kb426

The 11th is 33 years for me. I don't think I could have been any better period.
TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

47+ for us...we've gotten used to each other.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

41 years for us ...She sure does have a sense of humor & a BIG bunch of patience...  8)     Lucky for me ,huh :?:      :lol:  :lol:  

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

sold my Dodge Lancer this morning.  Got my steak dinner tonight for my birthday in january
Tony

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"sold my Dodge Lancer this morning.  Got my steak dinner tonight for my birthday in january

Happy birthday

I took the last parts to be painted for the AD truck in today. It will take a couple weeks to get them back, the body shop is busy with collision work.

I am making a panel to fit a 55 Chevt dash that will accept Vintage Air heat/ac controls, and fit in the stock position.Vintage Air makes on for the newer style AC, but not for the older one in this truck.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Crosley, if waiting makes things better, that should be a fabulous steak.  :D I ran the snow blower this morning and the temp was below zero. That's the first time in 26 years. I hope Frank's wife got back in. She's liable to have bad attitude if she stays out late.
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

I spent the better part of my afternoon tearing apart an old harrison lathe. It was run to ruin by a metal butcher who should not be left alone with a sharp file. If all goes well I should have it ready to use in my school shop in a short while.

Crosley.In.AZ

Steak dinner was good.. I had good company

My 2006 Silverado  turned over 30k miles ....  Owned the truck 5 yrs and 4 months now.
Tony

Carnut

I just found out the thermometer in my PT Cruiser can show negative numbers.

Uncle Bob

Quote from: "Carnut"I just found out the thermometer in my PT Cruiser can show negative numbers.

:lol:  :lol:

Today's project is stripping down the mocked up deuce frame for the Model A and get some tig welding done.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Boyd Who

I haven't been doing much of anything in the shop lately.
However, the other day I drove into the city and stopped at a TSC store. They had a 30% off sale on hardware so I scored 28 lbs of assorted grade-5 nuts, bolts, and washers for $2.99/lb.
I've never had a decent stock of hardware before. It will be so nice not having to dig through my used bolt buckets trying to find something suitable to use.  :D