What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooster

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I will start digging my way north from the house.  There is a shop out there somewhere.  At least we did not get the ice.

John

Bet those school bus's will be parked for awhile! We missed the ice too, just 3 inches of sleet and a couple inches of snow.
I tryied somthing different this time! I took a discarded swimming pool cover an layed it on the driveway then filled the driveway with cars, Ill give it a pull later today and see what happens.

enjenjo

We got a couple inches of new snow, a little sleet, and that was it. About 6 " total over the last two days. North of us, and west of us it was much worse as far as snow. South of us they got a lot of ice.

Not a lot going on in the shop the last week. The AD bed is out for paint, the bed floor is out for the final urethane finish. I have been tieing up the loose ends on the wiring, I have a ground problem in the dash to track down.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

official snowfall here so far is 14"
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

I was out at 7AM with the snow blower. 8" of snow down the middle of the driveway and some 4' drifts across the front of the hose and between the house and the shop. The machine earned its keep today.

Normally I wouldn't be out that early except I had a real early doctor appointment Of course right after I got back the plow trucks came by so I had to do the end of the drive and the area in front of the mailboxes again.

It's just one of the pleasures of the winter wonderland.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Took my wife out for our 43rd anniversary dinner.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"Took my wife out for our 43rd anniversary dinner.

Hey ....Congrats to you guys ..... :b-d:

Bob........... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

TEAM SMART

phat46

Congrats Frank, your wife is surely eligible for sainthood by now.  :lol:
We got 14" of snow here too, the drifts were quite impressive as the wind was up about 40 m.p.h. at times. I was sick yesterday and couldn't shovel, so today I got to shovel all the paked down stuff, got tired really quickly and just did the one shovel width job, will go back out tomorrow and finish.

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"Congrats Frank, your wife is surely eligible for sainthood by now.  :lol:
We got 14" of snow here too, the drifts were quite impressive as the wind was up about 40 m.p.h. at times. I was sick yesterday and couldn't shovel, so today I got to shovel all the paked down stuff, got tired really quickly and just did the one shovel width job, will go back out tomorrow and finish.

The weather has been getting to her the last couple weeks. All she does is just stand and stare through the widow. If the weather stays like this I may have to let her in. :roll:

chimp koose

congrats to you and your wife enjenjo. I hope you had a fine day!

GPster

Congratulations! After I read it last night I was going to congratulate you two but I think someone had crops to harvest. Our 44th will be in October. We were going to celebrate Valentines Day this year by having the new cat spayed but that situation won't wait so we'll be free to have dinner/something together. Maybe Linda and I can will plan this summer away so we'll have time to plan our anniversary. GPster

Arnold

Uh..L'emee see now. Today..just another day. I had to be away for a few days. When I came home I found that I had lost control of my snow removal process. Very fortunately one of my neighbours (don't know who..have to find out)  just came in while I was gone with a back hoe and a bucket  and helped me out.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "phat46"Congrats Frank, your wife is surely eligible for sainthood by now.  :lol:

The weather has been getting to her the last couple weeks. All she does is just stand and stare through the widow. If the weather stays like this I may have to let her in. :roll:

You're a good man Frank!

Rrumbler

Congrats Frank, admittedly late, but sincere, none the less.  

You know, you really ought to go let her in.  :wink:  :D
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

reborn55

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Frank--nice to see a couple happily married.