58 Yeoman

Shows you what I know... :oops:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

Well Glenn, outside of some dirty drawers you had the best outcome.

Frank and I have all the steel for his trailer frame cut, and the basic frame is tacked together. The racks I bought at Bontrangers for $5 each made two ribs each, with enough left over to use for jigging things in place.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

A long story. We have no internet service at home. It will be 3 to 6 weeks before I have service again.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

Tony, it will be tough to live without your comments.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

kb426

Tony, it will be tough to live without your comments.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Thrashing toward the big November show in LV...
Matt

GPster

Quote from: "idrivejunk"Thrashing toward the big November show in LV...
The front end is impressive. GPster

WZ JUNK

I started a new project for the shop.  I am replacing the outside hot water furnace that I made a few years ago.  My reasoning for the hot water furnace was that I could paint without paint fumes being near a firebox. I do not paint much anymore and the hot water furnace firebox is in bad shape, so it is time for a replacement.  I think the forced air version will be easier to operate and more efficient.

I bought an old Longwood brand indoor furnace.  All I really wanted was a firebox with doors and that is basically what I bought.  It is capable of burning wood five feet long but I will not use wood that long.  I intend to modify the original design some, and then build a weatherproof insulated outside covering.  Today I added some temporary wheels so that I could unload it and move it around while I am building the furnace.

I will start work on it in about 3 weeks.  I have some other plans until then and I will update you on them later.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

enjenjo

The frame for frank's trailer is all welded, today I welded up the door frame, and the side ribs. The frame has to be flipped over to weld the door frame and sides on. I am building the suspension now. four springs with an adjustable mount so we can fine tune it later. I still have to shorten one axle, and make the second one.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Love that Firebird, idrive!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Arnold

Winter arrives here tonight..we did have several days warning..lake effect snow..accumulating..blowing..squalls..whiteouts..
Think I will pack up early..take the 4wd..go home early..do a few errands..watch the baseball with my sweetie..
sleep late tomorrow..
Early winter drivers up here have way too much money spend way too  much time online..have like zero real world driving skills in bad conditions..

phat46

Quote from: "Arnold"Winter arrives here tonight..we did have several days warning..lake effect snow..accumulating..blowing..squalls..whiteouts..
Think I will pack up early..take the 4wd..go home early..do a few errands..watch the baseball with my sweetie..
sleep late tomorrow..
Early winter drivers up here have way too much money spend way too  much time online..have like zero real world driving skills in bad conditions..

Last Monday I drove up to Iron River in Michigans Upper Peninsula, it was 77 degrees around our deer camp. I left for home on Wednesday at 6 a.m. I had to scrape frost off all the truck's windows; it's snowing up there today...

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "Arnold"Winter arrives here tonight..we did have several days warning..lake effect snow..accumulating..blowing..squalls..whiteouts..
sleep late tomorrow..

Last Monday I drove up to Iron River in Michigans Upper Peninsula, it was 77 degrees around our deer camp. I left for home on Wednesday at 6 a.m. I had to scrape frost off all the truck's windows; it's snowing up there today...

Boy ..You guys are just FULL of good news ,huh   :?:  :?:  :roll:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat46"I left for home on Wednesday at 6 a.m. I had to scrape frost off all the truck's windows; it's snowing up there today...
Here at the cabin too. The roads were slushy earlier but not much is sticking. It is still snowing tho. The leaves haven't even fallen yet for heavens sake!

Good news is that next week temps are back in the 60's.
George

Glen

My good friend Steve Morris whips up 4002 HP on the dyno.