What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Rewired the trailer lights on the Ambulance today. No idea what diagram he used, but it didn't match any thing I know about.

Then I found that my 7 pin to 6 pin adapter was bad, so I had to replace that too.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chimp koose

doing yard work today and we find 2 fish in our pond . I have had the pump off and no food for a month! This brings to 6 the # of fish we have found since "bringing them all in". hardy little guys.

enjenjo

I drove out to Edgerton today and picked up a 55 Tbird kit car for a buddy of mine. It's been cut up pretty bad, but will do for his brain storm. A LS3/4L80, with a 9" rear, and a turbo. Most of the frame will be scrapped, it will get a full cage. I drove right by 39Deluxe's house, but saw no activity.

enjenjo

Frank III and I went to Bontrangers RV surplus today to pick up parts for his trailer. While I was there I picked up some windows for the sides of the ambulance so it doesn't look as grim.

We bought top ribs, lights, roof skin, and Butyl tape.

39deluxe

Chris drug me to Ft. Wayne shopping at Sam's yesterday. I wish I'd known you were coming by. I would have had a reason not to go shopping.

Tom

58 Yeoman

We drove down to Litchfield, IL. today.  On the way back home, driving on I-55 (heavy traffic), I was passing a semi and a huge PU came up behind me and stayed on my rear until I got around the semi.  He then squeezed into the right lane, and flew around me.  He didn't get far until he ran into heavy traffic again.

Anyway, he disappeared way ahead of us, passing on the right and left.  As we came in to the south end of Springfield, there he was on the right shoulder with a state cop behind him.  *...if I could've seen him earlier, I would've gotten in the right lane and gave him a toot on the horn.  Maybe it'll slow him down for a while.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"We drove down to Litchfield, IL. today.  On the way back home, driving on I-55 (heavy traffic), I was passing a semi and a huge PU came up behind me and stayed on my rear until I got around the semi.  He then squeezed into the right lane, and flew around me.  He didn't get far until he ran into heavy traffic again.

Anyway, he disappeared way ahead of us, passing on the right and left.  As we came in to the south end of Springfield, there he was on the right shoulder with a state cop behind him.  *...if I could've seen him earlier, I would've gotten in the right lane and gave him a toot on the horn.  Maybe it'll slow him down for a while.

I think that guy was up here on Saturday....LOL.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"We drove down to Litchfield, IL. today.  On the way back home, driving on I-55 (heavy traffic), I was passing a semi and a huge PU came up behind me and stayed on my rear until I got around the semi.  He then squeezed into the right lane, and flew around me.  He didn't get far until he ran into heavy traffic again.

I hope you ate at Ariston's CafĂ© while you were at Litchfield.  My favorite restaurant.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

UGLY OLDS

We experience that often during our "excursions" up & down I-55 to visit our son in O'Fallon... Most often when driving my pickup or my wife's Astro van ...

Strange thing though..It SELDOM happens when we drive the black Gran Marquis ...  :roll:  :roll:

The nice men & women in the white cars with the stripes & antennas seem to wave at us a lot too... :?

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

I wish we would have known about Ariston's cafe; we ate at Ruby Tuesday and weren't impressed. They brought 'biscuits' before our meal that were smaller than my thumb.  That set the stage for the rest of the visit.  Never again.

I had a black Ford coming up behind me when I was in the left lane, and it looked like a cops car.  I figured that a lot of people buy them and leave the spotlights on the doors.  Well, I pulled over to the right lane, and when he came along side me, it was a cop.  Had MP license, and I could see the laptop on the front seat, but I figured a city/county cop, not state because of the plate.  Anyway, he had an suv right on his tail, about a car length doing 75.  I think I would've lit up the lights in the rear window and pulled the guy over for being so close, jurisdiction or not.  They continued that way until they were out of sight.

Phil

Glen

this was an interesting pass Saturday night.  I don't think
you will need a facebook login to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/AZRACECO/videos/1654558484790277/

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Glen"this was an interesting pass Saturday night.  I don't think
you will need a facebook login to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/AZRACECO/videos/1654558484790277/

HEY  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:   DON'T DO THAT  :!:  :!:  :!:

THAT FRAIDS ME ..... :shock:  :shock:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

What's this lever do?  Maybe it makes go faster...let's see... :shock:

Phil

kb426

That was real close to no fun at all! What happened?
TEAM SMART

Glen

It spun at the launch but i knew I was faster than him so I tried to run him down......as the power started to come on i could feel the car start to slide left and then back right but he was right there.....then i felt it really slide to the left so I let off and pulled the chutes.

I tried a new instant center and it was a radical change from before.  It might work if I could get a wheelie bar height of about 10"' but I'm moving it back.