What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

60 lbs of boost. Wow. Glen, is that a 50 grand engine?
TEAM SMART

Glen

Quote from: "kb426"60 lbs of boost. Wow. Glen, is that a 50 grand engine?

Did you see 60 lbs somewhere?  I have never seen him run more than 40.  That setup would be 100k tuned and assembled.

kb426

I thought that's what I heard him say. I haven't gone back and watched it again. There's lots of room for me to be incorrect.  :oops:
TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

Gathering up outdated and froze up computer bits and pieces today. What are we doing for disposal now-a-days? Anything I ought to be saving out of them? Everything I have is HP.[/list]
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Rrumbler

Well, Mister Chops, I don't know about the newest stuff, but whenever I retire a defunct piece of computer or other digital equipment, I remove the hard drive(s) and memory sticks before I take the stuff to the recycler.  I have a pile of hard drives and sticks in my safe, still trying to figure out if I can salvage anything off of them.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

39deluxe

It's cloudy, cool and windy outside so I'm trying to find the top of my desk. The shredder has been running pretty steady all afternoon.

Tom

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Gathering up outdated and froze up computer bits and pieces today. What are we doing for disposal now-a-days? Anything I ought to be saving out of them? Everything I have is HP.[/list]

I do like RRumbler, and remove the hard drive and memory, if it's recent stuff.  The rest goes to Goodwill for recycling.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

I shortened one axle for the trailer and welded up the suspension brackets. We made the suspension adjustable so we can move it if necessary after we pull it loaded a couple times.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Quote from: "Glen"My good friend Steve Morris whips up 4002 HP on the dyno.

Wheres the "slobber" button? Heavens to Betsy, now thats a mill!
Matt

jaybee

Ran south to Carthage today to what will surely be the last car show of the season. It was a great pleasure getting to meet WZJunk and Hooley and walk the show with them for a while. John seems to know everyone. I have some pics I'll try to get up when I get a chance, including a very familiar looking and well done purple pickup.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

chimp koose

repaired my sons 92 Silverado . It just died on me on a freeway on ramp. Ignition module died with no prior warning signs .I think I had this one diagnosed before it came to a stop.

sirstude

Put the Impala away for the winter.  I pulled the carb off so I can go through it over the winter, typical Holley, leaks after a few years.  Probably have picked up some junk in the needles.  Anyway, now my truck gets to sit in the garage for the winter, and the wife parks he van under the hoist with the Olds sitting on it.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Beck

I just got back from the Doc's. I got a cortisone shot to the knee. I've been hobbling a bit. The Doc says I have a spot where the cartilage is gone and a couple of tears in the rest.  Nothing near a knee replacement yet.
I had to get a shot in the shoulder a month ago. The parts in there don't like each other either. Aging sucks!

enjenjo

I'm working on a 10 by 15 shed, got most of the floor done. Frank has to do some painting before I can get back to the trailer.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

348tripower

Put a starter in the neighbors Expedition this morning. Sanding filler in the tailgate of the wagon. Going to prime that tomorrow. Only taken three months to get to it.  :shock:  I did put a new dimmer switch on the column in the wagon this morning. I have had that for a week. :?
Don Colliau