What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Quote from: "kb426"My plan is for no snow.  :lol:

hehehe mine too!!

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "river1"

hehehe mine too!!

later jim

SIT ON IT JIM!!!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"

hehehe mine too!!

later jim

SIT ON IT JIM!!!

Jim would do that..

It has been 37 - 38*F here at the house the last couple of mornings. When we  drive down the road , my truck's ambient temp gauge 'beeps' and displays "ICE" in that window.   I have not yet found the dispenser where this ICE comes out

:lol:

Installed a new set of plug wires on the Dodge Lancer 1961  chevy motor.  The Dodge has never had a matching set of plug wires

Got the wire installed with diode in place for the alternator.  The alt charges on fire up now.

I may install a heater into the car... LOL
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

TEAM SMART

Boyd Who

Tell what I'm gonna do. Out of the charity of my heart, I'm willing to sacrifice my current lifestyle for the winter and will trade places with one of the AZ rodders (Jim, kb, etc).

You can come up here and spend the winter enjoying all the wonderful excitement of the season, and I'll come down and look after your place. You can have the keys to the Essex for the winter and I can make sure that your hotrod gets exercised regularly as well. You can even have the use of my AWD Durango. It has snow tires...I'm sure your daily driver does not.

It will be tough leaving my chosen home, but for the goodness of all mankind I'm willing to do it. I'm even willing to throw in a couple of lessons on how to use a snow shovel and snow blower.

How about it fellas...any takers?  :wink:  :roll:  :P  :lol:

UGLY OLDS

GGGRRR......Never Mind ....Just review my snow "comment"........ :lol:  

Did I mention that ...I   HATE SNOW :!:   :evil:  :evil:

Todays headline ..
  Snowstorm causes 400 Minn. crashes; 2 die in Wis.

Must be winter ............ :roll:

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Charlie Chops 1940

That's just telling you that you still have an Internal Combustion Engine...

Charlie

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"

hehehe mine too!!

later jim

SIT ON IT JIM!!!

Jim would do that..

It has been 37 - 38*F here at the house the last couple of mornings. When we  drive down the road , my truck's ambient temp gauge 'beeps' and displays "ICE" in that window.   I have not yet found the dispenser where this ICE comes out

:lol:

Installed a new set of plug wires on the Dodge Lancer 1961  chevy motor.  The Dodge has never had a matching set of plug wires

Got the wire installed with diode in place for the alternator.  The alt charges on fire up now.

I may install a heater into the car... LOL
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

rooster

Have a good Turkey Day Everyone! :D

Crosley.In.AZ

fiddled with some parts that Speedway Motors sent me... after work of course.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

I'm in the public library in Kent Ohio using the computor. I'm minding our grand daughter while my wife is in the waiting room of an Akron hospital waiting for our daughter to come out of surgery. This has been an expected happening since June and it will lay her up through the holidays so I don't know when I can plan for another build day. GPster

taxpyer

Working on a customers YJ :?  and sitting about 10ft away is my T that I've had for far too many years. :cry:  It's 80% and sitting. :roll:  Planning a build day by the end of the month. :shock:  Would love to message with other T owners. 8)
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

kb426

I'm cleaning house waiting for my wife to get home. Thanksgiving at the inlaws tonight.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

I have been vegging for the last week. We drove out to Nevada, stopped at Wzjunk's on the way, and We have spent the last week connecting with the grandkids. Colder here than it is at home. :shock:  We'll come back home when we feel like it, another week or so.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chimp koose

Hauled my 65 merc truck to the school tonight,there are some students interested in working on it. I also did some figuring and came up with dimensions for the front crossmember for my T coupe frame. I am doing the frame in 2x3 1/8 wall tubing. Sure is nice having an original frame to use for a guide.

kb426

I'm going some sheetrock work in the kitchen. I'm going to do several house projects in between now and Christmas. I'll try to be more interesting after I get the house stuff finished.
TEAM SMART