What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Sand, sand, sand, sand.  One way or another, paint by summer on the Olds.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat46

Went to my grandsons first birthday party!! I was going to give him the coolest ride on roadster, but "mom" nixed the idea, so we got him something "educational"...wait till he's three, he's getting something with an engine!!!  :lol:

phat rat

Quote from: "phat46"Went to my grandsons first birthday party!! I was going to give him the coolest ride on roadster, but "mom" nixed the idea, so we got him something "educational"...wait till he's three, he's getting something with an engine!!!  :lol:

Why didn't you tell her the roadster would be educational?? :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

On the past Wednesday I had another "skin thing" on my cheek  froze off via liquid nitrogen... I am trying to not scratch the area raw.  It itches  like a beach!

thankfully it was a type of sun damage that is not cancerous.

Messing with  econoline axle brakes, other tid bits.

Cloudy , windy kool day here.  About 43*F at the house, wind is about 10 - 15 mph
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

It was 68 degrees here. 40 mph wind. I have my sheetrock project roughed in and took a break and took the dr650 out for a run in the country. Even dodging the tumbleweeds, it was a nice ride for the end of November. I saw a 59 iImpala 2 door hardtop and a 59 Elcamino in a weed row while I was out. There was a 53 Merc 2 door hardtop that I may try to buy.  :D
TEAM SMART

Boyd Who

-10C here all day with nasty north winds. I should have been out clearing snow for my customers but it was drifting too much. I'll be out first thing tomorrow morning, though.

Since I had a "free" day, I spent the afternoon putting up insulation in the walls of my new shop. I managed to get about half of it done so far. If everything goes well I'll have the blow-in insulation done in the ceiling within the week, too.

Even with no insulation my little 5kw electric heater kept the inside temp about +10C (50F). I found it quite comfortable to be out there working in just a long-sleeve shirt. I can't wait to have it fully insulated...it'll be like heaven in there!  :lol:

chimp koose

Spent some time cutting tubing for the T frame. Front and rear crossmembers are welded up,body mounting tabs are fabbed up,just have to make the firewall mounts and farthest forward apron mounts. The original running board mounts will fit on this new frame.I still have to make the forward fender mounts as well,then its time to fire up the welder.

taxpyer

Chimp,,,,,,,,,, would love to see some pics of your T project,,,,,,,,,, 8)  especially pics on the running board and fender mounts,,,,,,,, Hows about it? :wink:
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

reborn55

Had minor surgery on the 23rd and that kept me in the recliner for the next 3 nights.  Went back to work on Monday--too soon I should say, but it is a lot better than sitting at home when your wife has a day care in the house.  Back to the doctor on Friday and hopefully back to work on the coupe.  Was given a 55 2door post and a garage full of parts and put a down payment on a Corvette.  No where to put the stuff---but oh well.

58 Yeoman

Still recuperating from elbow surgery last Tuesday, and probably will be til the end of this month.  But, we went to see "Unstoppable" with Denzel...it was great.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

unklian

Got the wiring finished for my milling machine.
Hopefully I can test it tomorrow.

UGLY OLDS

I,m still playin' "Restore the Astro" ..... :lol:  :lol:

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

You guys are more exciting than me. I finished scraping the kitchen ceiling tonight. As soon as I find a texture pattern I like, I'll start putting the house back together.
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "kb426"You guys are more exciting than me. I finished scraping the kitchen ceiling tonight. As soon as I find a texture pattern I like, I'll start putting the house back together.

Wanna trade  :?:  :?:  :?:  :lol:

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

Taxpyr , when it comes to computers I am rather "special needs" . Pictures are beyond my abilities. Wayne sent me an email about how to post pictures and I couldn't even get my thank you reply to send. I think I will get some pictures to post and then get my daughter to try and post them . I have a photobucket account that has some Anglia stuff on it chimpkoose is the name I use there too. I have a lot of stuff I should be showing pictures of including a mini chopper .