What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

Quote from: "phat46"Driving up to Michigans Upper Peninsula on Thursday. Iron River, where we are headed has about a foot of snow so far. Hopefully the locals will will be going back to their camp and take a little detour and drive to our gate, otherwise we might have to walk in the last bit to get the tractor out. Us trolls only have 2wd, not much good offroad with a foot of snow.

2wd.Hmm. I had 2wd vehicles since 1996..and I'm a skier.Never got stuck.
 Last winter. (I had purchased a 4x4 2 years prior).Yeah last winter.
 Yeah..a 4wd is just part of driving for me now in the winter.

After last winter...

jaybee

Thanks for the links, I'll explore them thoroughly. As much as I've missed being at home the last 6 1/2 months I'm getting excited about setting up shop in a new place. Spoke to two realtors today as we get ready to list. Virtually every weekend between now and the end of the year will be devoted to whipping the house into shape.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

sirstude

Got my steering column painted today, that has been a big hangup for me.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Charlie Chops 1940

Slogged away on the old cabriolet today. Finished new coil-overs on the front as the old ones lost their ability to be adjusted - too many trips to the salt flats made for big time corrosion.

Wrapped up a few little wiring jobs under the dash and almost got the trans tunnel back in, but need to trim the shifter arm on the Lokar unit to get it into Park - small miscalculation on location of the tower I made for the floor boot.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

We got around 6" of dry fluff last night. I've done my duties with the snow blower and shovel. That concludes today's exercise program. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

50*F at the house this morning. had to bundle up to go outside.  Dang yard is wet from dew settling .  icky!  Windy too. sheesh.

Probably mow the yards later.  Should be final time for year.

Need to get Xmas decorations out. Figured out new display for front yard.  Need to build it, test lights.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

This weekend has been drywall repair in the laundry room, a part of the house which has needed attention for a long time...but we all have those things about our homes we just move down the priority list until we fail to notice them anymore.  Unfortunately I won't get it all done before heading back to Kansas City in the morning.

This place is going to look so good I wish I could liver here!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

phat rat

Went hunting with my son in Mt. First time we've hunted together since 85
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

wayne petty

an now.. coming in from the left field bull pen... the first appearance of a newly designed carb..

http://www.silverbackcarbs.com/

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "wayne petty"an now.. coming in from the left field bull pen... the first appearance of a newly designed carb..

http://www.silverbackcarbs.com/

Well now, that looks interesting doesn't it?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Glen

Few people can tune a holley.....that looks even more complicated.

chimp koose

Apparently will cost around $3000 here . probably end up on all the show cars.

enjenjo

We got Josh's S10 running, it has a miss, code P300, we are trying to track that down. It has new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and distributor, it may be the injectors.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"We got Josh's S10 running, it has a miss, code P300, we are trying to track that down. It has new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and distributor, it may be the injectors.

P0300 is "multiple" miss-fires .....Strange to get that without a specific cylinder indicator code ...( P0301--P0305..Etc) .... :?

Jus' thinkin' .... :roll:  

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****