What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

a friend brought over some wheels with tyres on them  for test "look" on my Simca 1948

Looks kinda neat
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I'm almost finished with the mini bike project.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"This gonna be a drag car?

yes it is...  fiddling with it, seeing what will fit here and there
Tony

chimp koose

finished all the patch work on my truck. undercoated the floor and the a pillars.fenders are bolted back on and a few dents are now hammered out.Tomorrow I will pull the remaining dents ,grind the rest of the welds and start filling. I hope to have the cab and fenders painted by the end of this long weekend,

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"

Inline power?

The Ranger is done, the owner picked it up yesterday. The Marlin is back together, still have to bleed the brakes, and it will be done.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Crosley"

Inline power?

Not inline power.  

I am stepping onto the dark side with  V-8 power  :shock:

It's   time to go faster in something different,   like I did years ago

I think I am close to rung out the Falcon for the combo in the car now.  Not putting mo - money into the 6.  

I wanted to put the Falcon into the mid - low 15's at 90 mph.  That may still be in the car, when the temps kool off here

8)
Tony

kb426

I've been terrorizing the neighborhood on the Taco. It's 104 degrees here! I'm happy but it's a surprise.
TEAM SMART

moose

I am finishing putting the front back on my 36 Sedan. Had to pull the engine to replace the flexplate. Couple exhaust hangers and its ready to lower back to the ground.

See those who make it in the Zoo. Same corner Frank???

sirstude

Just got done replacing my hot water heater.  Soon as my son gets home, I have to drag the old one out of the basement.  

I hope to get to the garage tomorrow.  I want to get my wheels and tires down to the basement so I can make some room to work in again.  Between putting the motor/trans back in the Olds and the wheels and tires and a few more items, I hope to get enough room to put the hood on a stand and start sanding.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

moose

Quote from: sirstudeJust got done replacing my hot water heater.  Soon as my son gets home, I have to drag the old one out of the basement. [/quote

Make sure to drain it before trying to get it up the stairs. I had a friend ruin his back because he did not want to wait for it to frain. Water is heavy!!!!!

Tim

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"I am finishing putting the front back on my 36 Sedan. Had to pull the engine to replace the flexplate. Couple exhaust hangers and its ready to lower back to the ground.

See those who make it in the Zoo. Same corner Frank???

As far as I know yes.

chimp koose

Crosley, why dont you slip in the blower motor from work. That would make the simca faster than the falcon by a bit!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "kb426"I'm almost finished with the mini bike project.

My Taco mini bike had no suspension, no jack shaft on the drive chain.  Chain guard was cast aluminum with TACO cast into it
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "chimp koose"Crosley, why dont you slip in the blower motor from work. That would make the simca faster than the falcon by a bit!

which one?  there are 2 blown motors  at work right now... plus the one with Hilborn style injection and zoomies  on it

either engine would work well.  takes money though  and I aint got that amount of cabbage
Tony