What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

I have pinstriped models previously, but this time it's a decal.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

papastoyss

In recovery mode from NSRA Nats South. App. 2100 cars registered. Got to speak briefly w/Ken (ohio blue tip) Friday,couldn't ask for better weather. Rain moved in Sat. about noon,stayed w/us thru Sunday so a lot of people left for home. Sunday the fairgrounds looked like a ghost village.Sure felt sorry for the vendors that paid big buck$ for their spaces.At the awards a couple standing right behind me won one of the $3,000 cash awards. She screamed so loud my ear is still ringing. I told her that would about cover my hearing aid!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

enjenjo

Modifying e brake cables so an 89 Mustang handle will work wit 94 Mustang brakes.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Doing my best to get the Ugly Olds  ready for another year of "Fun With  Cars..... :lol:

Boy ... Did I find a bunch of stuff that needed "attention"....  :shock:
 I prolly should look underneath the car more often.... :?:   :roll:   :idea:

Hopefully the rear air bag setup is going to resolve the "ride" issues..

THEN ...I get to start on the Kid's car so it's ready for his return from the "sandbox" .........Some things are being corrected this time that should have been changed 20 years ago ..... :roll:

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat rat

Bit the bullet tonight and bought a new too me welder. A supposed to be one year old Miller 210. I've been wanting a bigger welder and a Miller for some time. I borrowed my sons 210 last week and that did it I had to have one. So now I'll have an Esab migmaster 185 to sell.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

chimp koose

I have a miller 210 also . I really like it.

Glen

we close on the new house tomorrow.  I already have the race trailer loaded with stuff.  Just me and the wife unit so its not too bad.  The shop will be another challenge in itself.  After 19 years at our current residence it will be a big change.....but the new place is awesome.

our current home goes on the market next week empty....so that will bring another moment of anxiety.

enjenjo

Josh fired up his Mustang last night. Sounds good. Now I get my shop back.

50 F1

Glen.  

Congrats on the new house and I hope you have good luck selling your
other house.

Mike

rooster

Quote from: "enjenjo"Josh fired up his Mustang last night. Sounds good. Now I get my shop back.

I'll bet he had a big grin on his face!! :D

enjenjo

Quote from: "rooster"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Josh fired up his Mustang last night. Sounds good. Now I get my shop back.

I'll bet he had a big grin on his face!! :D

He took it home today, under it's own power.

Boyd Who

Sorted through the stuff in my shed and shop and filled a trailer-load to take to the swap meet in Winnipeg tomorrow. Hopefully I sell a bunch of stuff. After the meet is over I'm going to pick up my new bike project.  :D

Boyd Who

The swap meet was a fantastic success! Sold the old wheels & tires, bumpers, and headlights from the Essex, plus a pile of other goodies. Now I have some $$ to put back into the hotrod and a little more room in the shop. :D

And my new ride...

WZ JUNK

Went to the funeral for my old friend Gary "Mad Dog" Maddox.  He died in a car accident last Thursday.  We traveled a lot of roads together and spent a lot of time a car events.  Gary did sandblasting and just about everyone in the area that builds cars had mad dog do their blasting.  He was good.  Gary served three tours in Viet Nam as a Marine.  God Speed old buddy.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

kb426

My sympathies to you, John. I certainly understand long term friendships.  :cry:
TEAM SMART