What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

This morning I ride 50 miles to attend a Memorial Day service. Thank you to all the service members on the forum.
TEAM SMART

Mikej

Cleaning house and doing laundry. Be glad when the wife gets home........ :lol:     I put out an alert for some wild women but no one showed up yet. :shock: They have a new Vietnam memorial at the Court House ( VFW and donations from the towns people) I'm going to see it in a few minutes.

Crosley.In.AZ

Clearing out more stuff.  Cleaning , sorting, tossing stuff

Today old catalogs and manuals are going in recycle  trash and a few to GoodWill store.

You guys know the story :  If I have not used the parts or stuff in 10 -20 yrs, time to toss it, sell it, donate it.  Make room for better stuff

The dog is keeping her distance from me.

:shock:   :!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

I took all the stuff out of my garage, that I had moved into the garage when I cleared out the old shed, and put the good stuff back in the shed, some stuff to the shop, some to the scrap metal pile and the rest to Goodwill.  Now, I can park my truck in the garage again.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

We had the family over for a cookout today, fun for all.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Took a couple Chevys down to a show in Fayetteville and pulled up right next to a real '66 Batmobile!

Matt

WZ JUNK

This 55 Thunderbird left today.  I converted it from 6 volt positive ground to 12 volt negative ground and installed a fuse panel.  The original wiring used circuit breakers and did not have a fuse panel.  It was very difficult but it is done.  Part of the problem was not having a good wiring schematic.

I am going to take some time off from customer work and do some stuff for myself until fall.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Crosley.In.AZ

New monthly Harbor Freight mailer arrived today.

Pictures of tools  to look at!   :shock:
Tony

enjenjo

I had a chance to get a tarp custom made for the RRT BBQ, so I did. It fits nice.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Crosley"New monthly Harbor Freight mailer arrived today.

Did you notice the prices in the Monthly Mailer are about 10/15% higher than the ad's in various magazines   :shock:

Bob ...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

wayne petty

Quote from: "chimp koose"Taking off tonight to go help as crew for a  friends jet funny cars.He is booked in to do a show in medicine hat.I helped him out in '94 for a season of top alcohol racing with a TA/D and TA/FC.

i was online doing research for another post

ran across this picture..

thought you probably did not have a copy ..

looks like some party favors on the trunk..  

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "Crosley"New monthly Harbor Freight mailer arrived today.

Did you notice the prices in the Monthly Mailer are about 10/15% higher than the ad's in various magazines   :shock:

Bob ...... :wink:

:T)

Have you noticed the local taco shop to me ; Los Favaritos has raised prices too?  More than once this year

The menu on the wall prices were raised with nice looking stickers to match the other prices... now they just tape up prices over the old.  I guess they gave up on keeping the price increase too obvious.

gone:  ... )bye(
Tony

Charlie Chops 1940

All of the price increase, which according to the Govmint are not inflationary, are just there to match the increases in my retirement income...so that I can keep up wih my yacht and private jet notes. HMMMM.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

This BBQ rig was across the street from my work place at the tire shop...

:T)
Tony

enjenjo

Went to Shelby's graduation tonight. 3.7 GPA