The Zoo

Started by enjenjo, August 24, 2008, 01:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamefink

You guys can count me in...

As of right now my crazy schedule is to on the road right after I get off work Saturday mornin and be in town by 11am. I should be over in the 29 Below section as soon as I get there.

I'll have to get away from the fairgrounds by a reasonable hour to hunt down a room or two since the motel we were booked at closed without any warning. I'll be countin my minutes all weekend since I have to be back here for work at 11pm on Sunday night.

I really hope I get to catch up with most of you guys at some point in the weekend. It's been a long time since I was able to have enough time to hang out and catch the whole show. Oh, how I love work...  :x
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

Charlie Chops 1940

Looking forward to being there. Phat Rat and I will be driving down on Thursday. I was so wrapped up in preparing for Bonneville and the trip itself that I also missed the preregistration deadline. I think have all of the salt dug out of the crevasses. Tach quit Labor Day...found the continuity culprit today.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

n.c.rodder

I'll be there all 3 days (actually be arriving Wednesday afternoon & helping with fairgrounds set up)

Probably won't get much time to hang around the BBQ :cry:  - But if any of you wonder over to the Streets Of Rods area - stop by and say hi. :)

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

enjenjo

I'm going shopping tomorrow, any thing you want special?

Also, we will need some help setting up. I am going to try to be there by noon, so we don't have the hassles we had last year. Who all can help?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

moose

Frank,
I won't be in till about 5:30ish. Hoping to bethere in time to pick up my registeration pack Thursday. I assume you will be set up y then right? If not I can stop by and help....

Tim

Charlie Chops 1940

Frank,

Jack and I are leaving around 11 AM. Accounting for lunch, etc. I would expect we will be there by 1:30 - 2 PM. We'll stop by there to help. Wait for unless you have an earlier gang.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

Does anybody have an accurate idea on the weather??  All I'm seein' is rain & chilly...Frost advisories  possible Wednesday night  :?:  :?:    I'll throw the ice scraper in the car... :roll:  :roll:

Bob............. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Does anybody have an accurate idea on the weather??  All I'm seein' is rain & chilly...Frost advisories  possible Wednesday night  :?:  :?:    I'll throw the ice scraper in the car... :roll:  :roll:

What exactly is an ice scraper... :?:  :?:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Does anybody have an accurate idea on the weather??  All I'm seein' is rain & chilly...Frost advisories  possible Wednesday night  :?:  :?:    I'll throw the ice scraper in the car... :roll:  :roll:

What exactly is an ice scraper... :?:  :?:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

is it anything like an ice pick? i use one of those to make my drinks. )bye(  )bye(  )bye(  )bye(
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

That sounds fine Charlie. So do we meet at the fairgrounds?

purplepickup

I'll be at the fairgrounds at about 2.  

I've got a 5 gallon batch of chili fixin's from the garden simmering...tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions, garlic, spices.   We'll still need to put meat, beans and whatever in it.  I'll have to find a bigger pot to hold everything in.  I think my canning pot is bigger or we could use the keg stew pot if it's not being used for anything else.
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Frank - seems the best to meet at the grounds.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

OK, that's the plan Stan!

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll be at the grounds about 1:30 or 2 also.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

57larry

what's the weather report?