The Zoo

Started by enjenjo, August 24, 2008, 01:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

how many are planning on the Nats North at Kalamazoo? Coming up in a couple weeks. I got my entry yesterday, I'll be there with the BBQ. We made chilli last year, went over good, Kenny and I made fries this spring, that was good too. Of course I want to do breakfast for the early risers. Any other ideas?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

I'll be there. I'm not swapping this year so I'll be around more.  About the fries. Are you going to have the sweet potato ones again?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

We can do the sweet potato fries, but we better come up with a better way of holding the cutter.

n.c.rodder

I take it you didn't like having 3 men & a boy trying to hold it down!! :shock:  :shock:  :D  :D

I can't remember, did it have any holes so it could be bolted down to something?? You know like an anvil  :P   8)

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

enjenjo

I'm thinking we should bolt it to a plank, I think there were holes in it.

UGLY OLDS

I'll be there early to lend a hand......Think we can get you thrown out again  :?:  :?:  :lol:  :lol:

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

GPster

Linda and I will be there as spectators. We have a room for Friday night ans Saturday night so we can spend all day around the BBQ. Looking foreward to doing something. Maybe washing dishes? GPster

enjenjo

Glad to hear you can make it Joe. I am looking forward to seeing you both.

purplepickup

I'll definitely be there.  It's less than 20 minutes away and every year I forget to pre-register.  If you want to make chili again this year I've got lots of garden stuff.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

It will be the first one I'm going to miss in many, many years.  Big Olds got invited to a concourse event at a country club in Ohio so I'm going to attend that and it's the same weekend as the Zoo.

You folks have fun and I'll see you soon.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Danimal

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It will be the first one I'm going to miss in many, many years.  Big Olds got invited to a concourse event at a country club in Ohio so I'm going to attend that and it's the same weekend as the Zoo.

Sheesh, D. Isn't he big enough to go without you? I mean, he's a grown man now!

57larry

I'll be ther on Friday only. looking for a room for Thurs night

Fuzzy

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It will be the first one I'm going to miss in many, many years.  Big Olds got invited to a concourse event at a country club in Ohio so I'm going to attend that and it's the same weekend as the Zoo.

Won't be the same without you.Then I guess I'll see you at The Pile-up.

Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

Roadstar

I'll be there for sure. No really I mean it.

moose

Will be there all three days......looking forward to seeing ya all!

Tim