LOUISVILLE

Started by 348tripower, July 24, 2008, 08:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Who is going? I will be there Wednesday :D
Don Colliau

papastoyss

Quote from: "348tripower"Who is going? I will be there Wednesday :D
We will be there Fri. & Sat. Blue over cream 47 Ford coupe. We usually are found near Memphis Street Rods BIG tent. Stop by & say hi. Is the RRT/hamb area going to be in the usual place?
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

reborn55

be there Thurs. Fri. and Sat.  Will try ot meet a few more of you guys this time.  Be in the red ragtop.

57larry

I'll be there Wed

Charlie Chops 1940

Not gonna make it this year. Will be heading to Speed Week the next week.

You guys all have fun and be careful out there on the highways.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

n.c.rodder

Should be in Louisville by 6:00pm Tuesday. Than it's 5 straight days of pure fun there after!! :D (well some of its work, but still fun none the less 8) )

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

enjenjo

QuoteIs the RRT/hamb area going to be in the usual place?

I'm not going to be there this year. If someone want to haul the BBQ down there, you are welcome to use it. I am taking it to the Nats North.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58Apache

Well it won't be the same without Enjenjo, but we're still going. I'd love to see the 348 with 3 dueces since I have a 348 in my truck.

We may even have to go for the entertainment this year. Jay and the Americans, and the Gatlin brothers.

Sometimes you just need to get away. Step away from that project and nobody gets hurt ;)

Steve

alchevy

We will be there from Mississippi. Going up on Tuesday.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

mcdonald

I won,t be there over 4000 miles away and the price of petrol  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .but please post pic.--Lindsay

reborn55

hey Al and Mrs. Al--you parking in the same spot as last year.

rumrumm

I won't be going either. But I am going to try to make the GoodGuys show in Joliet, IL in September.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

348tripower

If anybody would like to stop by we will be on the grass off the road to the swap meet. 48 ford f1 with crown autobody inc. on the doors and a black 40 tudor
Don Colliau

Flipper

I'll be there on Saturday

Ohio Blue Tip

I will be there Wed. PM.
We will be on the grass on the way to the swap meet, stop by.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken