Trade...

Started by Dave, April 06, 2007, 04:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

Quote from: "jusjunk"I talked to one guy on the phone a while ago.. he is from Cleveland :?: Dave :wink:
Ohio? hey, let us watch too, what's the #
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I talked to one guy on the phone a while ago.. he is from Cleveland :?: Dave :wink:
Ohio? hey, let us watch too, what's the #

300102122525 no bids yet.. but it should be interesting. Im getting questions anyway..
Dave

Dave

Got some bids.. Needs to go higher but ive had 3 phone calls 2. Plenty of time left..
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

58 Yeoman

Geez, Dave, I was going to bid on it until I saw that it has a 100 million miles on it.  My Goldwing doesn't have that many. :shock:

Seriously, I would've put in more pictures.  I think peeps would like to see some of the work that's been done on the car, closeup, and maybe some of the stuff that's included with the car that isn't installed yet?

Good luck.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Geez, Dave, I was going to bid on it until I saw that it has a 100 million miles on it.  My Goldwing doesn't have that many. :shock:

Seriously, I would've put in more pictures.  I think peeps would like to see some of the work that's been done on the car, closeup, and maybe some of the stuff that's included with the car that isn't installed yet?

Good luck.

Ya all that costs money and i stated id be more than happy to email pics.. Its funny how stupid people are..  Ive never sold anything like this on the bay so i dont know what works and what doesnt.. the hi bidder wants to come look and asked for a contact number and  :?:  :?:  :?: He is about an hour away.. I also see that if someone wants to bid and its more than 15k they have to register a credit card or sumpin  :?:  I got  a 19,9k reserve we will see.. I had a guy 1/2 hour north of here email me saying he was looking for a car just like that and what was my reserve.. I told him and no reply. Cheap Bastard  Now what you dont see is now i have 34 watchers..
Dave :lol:  :lol:

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

sirstude

I'm one of the watchers, so you only have 33 legimate watchers.  I would bet you have more RRT watchers.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

I'm with Doug, so down to 32, only 31 more RRTers to go
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"I'm with Doug, so down to 32, only 31 more RRTers to go

I might go to 19,800.00 and ask him to transport... :wink:  :D  )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

yes but are you sure it would arrive? Tell you what because I'm such a nice guy I'll haul it for you. Won't even charge you an arm and a leg. Probably could do it for one or the other :lol:

Dave

Maybe you guys watching could just save the link in your favorites and  then i can then get a better feel for the actual watchers..
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Maybe you guys watching could just save the link in your favorites and  then i can then get a better feel for the actual watchers..
Dave

Ok I'll do that

58 Yeoman

Dave, I didn't click on it to watch it, so it wouldn't screw up your count.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Dave, I didn't click on it to watch it, so it wouldn't screw up your count.

Thats cool .. I just thought id throw that out here and if anyone was watching and took it off the list id be looking at more realistic numbers although im sure there are 10 people watching that just wanna see if it sells and ffor how much :!:  I still see 33 watching at 1pm..
Dave :arrow:

UGLY OLDS

I be plenty hoppy to make bids on your rooster car.....If I do bay it nowe and sending you check for more $$$ and you sending money orders to me for extra cash after shipping cars to my brother living at west kentuckey  or possiblie my cousin living by south virginia ??? This being ok by u today??
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****