Trade...

Started by Dave, April 06, 2007, 04:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oiler

I dunno, you can pick up a vette or a bike anywhere.
If it was my roadster and I had the time to wait ,I'd hold out for a more interesting trade.
You know that will happen sooner or later.
And everyone wants a 32
Jeff

hotrodbob

Vetts are not holding their value and bikes are seasonal and they fall down.

I agree on holding out for better trades, but the Vette could be fun.
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

58 Yeoman

Forgot to add....Rayvyn, the squad car looks great!!  :b-d:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Quote from: "stude55"KEEP THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll save my derogetory comments about vette drivers and bike riders, for another time. Seriously, Why get rid of the roadster??????????

Im just too lazy to finish it I guess...  Ha Vette drivers and Bikers.. Doesnt matter your too late on the bike deal I already have one and ive got a gold chain too... Buty id listen to your comments anyway cause thats the kind of guy I am
Dave :wink:

Dave

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Forgot to add....Rayvyn, the squad car looks great!!  :b-d:

There is one of them only a mopar right down the street from here..
Im really not amused though .. I really dont like that year ford..
Dave :roll:

dragrcr50

tell me about the roadster,  i may have a buyer .........harley not a good trace nor is a vette been there done that a few times............ tell me bout it
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Dave

Quote from: "dragrcr50"tell me about the roadster,  i may have a buyer .........harley not a good trace nor is a vette been there done that a few times............ tell me bout it

I pmed you...
Dave

Beck

My buddy with the Harley wants a car closer to completion. He hires everything done and would spend big bucks to have the roadster finished. He would prefer a coupe too. SORRY.

Dave

Quote from: "Beck"My buddy with the Harley wants a car closer to completion. He hires everything done and would spend big bucks to have the roadster finished. He would prefer a coupe too. SORRY.

No problem.. Thanks for asking him.. I havent decided anything yet on the other possibles but im looking  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

Dave

Well i emailed the guy with the bike and the one with the vette. The bike guy is from canada and is more than happy to bring the bike down for me to look at while he checks out the roadster stuff. I sent him an updated list . Ive got so much stuff here its hard to list it all. I told the vette guy that if i was looking trade it would have to be even steven as a 99 vette isnt a collectors item and will prolly depreciate. He replied by asking for a better list  and understood completely.. :lol:  I do not want to screw anyone sorry but i dont play them games and its prolly cost me some good money in the past but thats the way it goes.. We will see what happens........
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:
oh ya the sun is shining and the snow is gone for today anyway and i just got off the phone with my youngest and he and his brother are going  sprint car racing at eldora this weekend..
Id go but there is a get together in swanton........ Damm hey vance...... :lol:  :lol:

msuguydon

I have an old Tuna boat with a bad rear bearing that I am willing to trade, any interest :?:
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Dave

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave

Well after all the good input and stuff from this weekends get together I decided to just put the roadster on ebay and see if anything happens. Im hoping the fact that it has a good current michigan title that it will sell..
Its a wait and see.. I guess if it doesnt go ill go back to work on it

slocrow

Quote from: "jusjunk"I decided to just put the roadster on ebay Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:
And what's your reserve going to be, a couple of juniper bushes and some sparkling water?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I decided to just put the roadster on ebay Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:
And what's your reserve going to be, a couple of juniper bushes and some sparkling water?

Very funny Frank..  I have 3 people interested right now and 18 are watching the auction.. I talked to one guy on the phone a while ago.. he is from Cleveland :?:
Dave :wink: