Trade...

Started by Dave, April 06, 2007, 04:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"I be plenty hoppy to make bids on your rooster car.....If I do bay it nowe and sending you check for more $$$ and you sending money orders to me for extra cash after shipping cars to my brother living at west kentuckey  or possiblie my cousin living by south virginia ??? This being ok by u today??

Ha Ha :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Im lucky I havent got one of them messages yet. I sure hope it sells I just came from getting an eye exam and ordering regular,sun and safety glasses.. 1100 plus change.. Im typing while standing :wink:
Dave
oh work will pay me back 175 bucks for the safety glasses but im not going to DOC or places like that ever again. I really like to see so they cost 300..

UGLY OLDS

Ha Ha :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Im lucky I havent got one of them messages yet. I sure hope it sells I just came from getting an eye exam and ordering regular,sun and safety glasses.. 1100 plus change.. Im typing while standing :wink:
Dave
oh work will pay me back 175 bucks for the safety glasses but im not going to DOC or places like that ever again. I really like to see so they cost 300..[/quote]

Wanna trade :?:  :?:  My wife just finished up one cataract surgery with a lens implant & goes for the other eye in two weeks...About $2800 or so a side... :shock:  :shock: We can then order reading & sun glass's...I go to the neurosurgeon in the AM for final "discussions & negotiations' on my *&$%^&  back.... :evil:  :evil:  Trust me, this *(^$% is gettin OLD  :!:  :!:  :x  :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

slocrow

Hey Barney...............Me thinks an optometrist is what you needed. Apparently your confused and I'm assuming by your note,
Quote from: "jusjunk".. Im typing while standing :wink: Dave..
that you may have gone to the proctologist instead......................Phrank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "slocrow"Hey Barney...............Me thinks an optometrist is what you needed. Apparently your confused and I'm assuming by your note,

He has to stand up. It's hard to sit when you have your head up your............................................... ~:)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

KustomLincolnLady

ahhh so thats why that pic was blurry  :wink:  :P

Debb

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "slocrow"Hey Barney...............Me thinks an optometrist is what you needed. Apparently your confused and I'm assuming by your note,

He has to stand up. It's hard to sit when you have your head up your............................................... ~:)

dave????????????
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "river1"

dave????????????

Nope...That ain't Dave....( No glass in his hand....)... :P
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Jesus.. I made a simple statement that i was standing while typing because my azzzz hurt from the eyeglass bill and everyone blows it way out of proportion cause slocrow (acting all yuppiesh and stuff)  :lol: couldnt get a handle on what i was trying to say. I will admit that a time or 2 ive resembled that photo but im better now.... :wink:
Soooo. where the hell were we... Oh ya 37 watchers today and if i had my head up my azzzzzz i wouldnt be able to see that..
Love
Dave :!:  :wink:  :!:

sirstude

Dave,  Is your car still available. I might have some interest here.  I have a friend that is looking for a ride.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

Quote from: "sirstude"Dave,  Is your car still available. I might have some interest here.  I have a friend that is looking for a ride.

Doug
Yes it is Doug.. Pm me your email and ill send you the sheet ive got on all the parts..
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "sirstude"Dave,  Is your car still available. I might have some interest here.  I have a friend that is looking for a ride.

Doug

Doug, if your buddy happened to buy Daves roadster maybe we could work something out on hauling it out there when I come.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Doug

Doug, if your buddy happened to buy Daves roadster maybe we could work something out on hauling it out there when I come.

Hey that would be sweet and Jack you could prolly hire me to ride along . :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

phat rat

There isn't room for you and I :shock:  in that sleeper!   No matter how much you wanted to pay me. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"There isn't room for you and I :shock:  in that sleeper!   No matter how much you wanted to pay me. :lol:

Wasn't that a Clapton song... :?:
"I spooned the sheriff, but I will not spoon the Deputy..."
:wink:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "phat rat"There isn't room for you and I :shock:  in that sleeper!   No matter how much you wanted to pay me. :lol:

Wasn't that a Clapton song... :?:
"I spooned the sheriff, but I will not spoon the Deputy..."
:wink:  :D

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  );b(

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****