Trade...

Started by Dave, April 06, 2007, 04:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Hummm ive had a couple offers on the roadster..
The bike guy says he has a bunch more in the bike than i have in the roadster and i believe him.. 20 miles on it. Its never been licensed and prolly titled for that matter.. He is canadian...  I like...
The Vette is a 99 55k miles and he says its worth 23k and kelly says yes in mint condition..  I like too...
How would i look with Sue an I riding around in the Vette with my gold chain and a diet cola.. Never mind forget the diet cola...
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:  :lol:

phat rat

What will you do with a trade? Keep it or sell it? If keeping well you've already got a bike :?  but not a Vette 8) . Hey I've got an idea :idea:  You could join the cro being a Vetteboy :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Deuce

The Corvette would be a LOT easier to sell for ca$h than the scooter .... IMHO ... you have a scooter ...

IF you are trying to decide which one to trade for ...
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Dave

Quote from: "Deuce"The Corvette would be a LOT easier to sell for ca$h than the scooter .... IMHO ... you have a scooter ...

IF you are trying to decide which one to trade for ...

Did you notice I didnt ask for an opinion  Instead i threw in the pics..:lol:  :lol:  Im getting smarter..
Ill listen though.
Dave

oh ya Jack ...Shut Up  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave

Well the guy with the Vette thinks its gold and wants 4k from me.. That aint happening ..  I may do an even steven but im not giving out anymore money ..
The police called last night and i didnt answer the phone. I called my kid later and asked him what he did  :?:  :lol:  :lol: . They thanks to sue being so generous one year want me to support them. I told her the next time they call ill offer a loan at 15 %.....I do pay taxes
:?:  :?:  :?:
Dave

Carnut

Well, gee, ya ever had a hankering for a 49k original mile 1 owner Yellow 67 Dodge Charger, 383 4spd?

UGLY OLDS

Wasn't the plan to finish the roadster over the summer & peddle it at K-Zoo?? How much parking space do you REALLY have :?:  :?: ( And insurance $$$  :?:  :?: )
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Beck

I've got a buddy with a nicer bike that would go for an even trade. It is a factory Harley so there is no title work needed. It has had so many mods and upgrades it is hard to explain. If interested it would take me a few days to come up with a photo due to Easter. I know he has 45 to 50k invested, of course some of that is mods that have been changed out for other mods so all the $$ isn't still on the bike. I think the Harley shop charged him near 10k for a Ness fat tire kit and installation.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Did you notice I didnt ask for an opinion   lol:  :lol:  Im getting smarter..

Just 'cuz you didn't ASK for opinions, don't mean we ain't gonna give 'em anyway :lol:  :lol:

Go for the scooter. 8)

let Sue ride the current one, and you ride the new one :-o

or...........you could donate the new one to a needy Paramedic family and deduct it from all those taxes you been payin' :D

if you were the giving type :roll:  :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "Beck"I've got a buddy with a nicer bike that would go for an even trade. It is a factory Harley so there is no title work needed. It has had so many mods and upgrades it is hard to explain. If interested it would take me a few days to come up with a photo due to Easter. I know he has 45 to 50k invested, of course some of that is mods that have been changed out for other mods so all the $$ isn't still on the bike. I think the Harley shop charged him near 10k for a Ness fat tire kit and installation.

Ok show me the money er the pic i mean.. Do you realize im selling all the stuff to build the roadster .. with a title a current michigan title.. If so the whole good break down of what i have is on the Hamb..
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164784
Thats the link.. Ya id be interested and Vance needs a bike .. LOL,, Hey im lookin at snow tonite here so... Ive got time..
Dave  :wink:

Rayvyn

How about one of these in trade even up. Straight from Mayberry, driven by a little ol' Deputy. Low mileage, backseat never used, red light works... :D  )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

Did you notice I didnt ask for an opinion   lol:  :lol:  Im getting smarter..

Just 'cuz you didn't ASK for opinions, don't mean we ain't gonna give 'em anyway :lol:  :lol:

Go for the scooter. 8)

let Sue ride the current one, and you ride the new one :-o

or...........you could donate the new one to a needy Paramedic family and deduct it from all those taxes you been payin' :D

if you were the giving type :roll:  :roll:

Vance

Did i ever tell u that sue cant ride a bike and cant drive a stick.. The vette is a 6 speed :lol:  :lol:
I am gonna proposition him monday  :lol:  But im looking at everything.. I decided i really dont want to do another full build..
I dont wanna screw anyone either thats why im trying to be truthful on the stuff i got. Lay it out there and they will come....
Lets see what happens and maybe you can finance thru the jusjunk harley shop...... I do want to see Becks buddys bike if he is really interested . The only reason I was considering the canadian scoot was because it was all new and not cheap stuff. I have the details.. But then again id have to title it and stuff.. Im open to all offers right now and in no real hurry//
I lost the last offer on another harley .. Screwed up my pm's on the hamb.. Oh well.. By the way vance i didnt show all the pics of the canadian bike. one pic has a (dare i say it) mini sprint in the back ground and a Vette and another harley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha......
Dave :!:

Beck

Maybe I shouldn't show this to my buddy. I know who would be doing the finish work on the roadster. You guessed it, ME! He has been wanting to get out of the bike since the middle of last summer and into a rod. The only rod he has ever had was a 23 bucket. He likes the old school stuff and would prefer a coupe. He has been looking for an A coupe that runs and drives but isn't slick. After I think about it I don't know that he would go for an open car. I will show this to him, but like I said I won't see him until next week. No PC at his place.

stude55

KEEP THE ROADSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll save my derogetory comments about vette drivers and bike riders, for another time. Seriously, Why get rid of the roadster??????????

58 Yeoman

Trade him even up for the vette....IF he throws in the hi-rise golf cart. :wink:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil