RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2007, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Funny how this comes up in the news exactly one week after "Vance & the Boys" come for a visit...... :shock:  :shock:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18193870/

Mystery animals roam northeast Ohio woods
Residents say apparently nonnative animals resemble goats, sheep, deer

Updated: 4:32 a.m. CT April 19, 2007
CHESTERLAND, Ohio - Is it a goat? Is it a sheep? No, it's a ... what is that thing?

Wildlife experts haven't been able to positively identify at least three animals spotted roaming the woods in Chester Township, about 20 miles east of Cleveland, over the past few days.
"We're not exactly sure what they are," said Allen Lea of the Ohio Division of Wildlife, which has reviewed photos taken by a resident. "But they're definitely not a native species. They're not where they belong."

Just got home to read this.. almost spilled my cocktail  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Funny how this comes up in the news exactly one week after "Vance & the Boys" come for a visit...... :shock:  :shock:

Mystery animals roam northeast Ohio woods
Residents say apparently nonnative animals resemble goats, sheep, deer

Updated: 4:32 a.m. CT April 19, 2007
CHESTERLAND, Ohio - Is it a goat? Is it a sheep? No, it's a ... what is that thing?

Wildlife experts haven't been able to positively identify at least three animals spotted roaming the woods in Chester Township, about 20 miles east of Cleveland, over the past few days.
"We're not exactly sure what they are," said Allen Lea of the Ohio Division of Wildlife, which has reviewed photos taken by a resident. "But they're definitely not a native species. They're not where they belong."

probably "groupies' of Vance & the boys...... they just travel a bit slower
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Just got home to read this.. almost spilled my cocktail  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What do you mean almost. Just admit you spilled it. You don't have to admit you got down on the floor and sipped it out of the carpet.

EMSjunkie

I swear I wasn't anywhere near there :-o

possibly groupies, as Cros eluded to..........or maybe the demon offspring of some warped twisted machinist from Michigan :shock:

he does have a thing about deer, maybe huntin' aint the only thing he does in the woods :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Ohio Blue Tip

Be very carful, big boy, how you talk about Michigan machinists, :lol:  there are more than one and we could come south sheep hunting. :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Be very carful, big boy, how you talk about Michigan machinists, :lol:  there are more than one and we could come south sheep hunting. :twisted:

We have ways of stoppin' 'em at the border :roll:

they are easy to spot.........just look for empty Tonic bottles and Beer Nut wrappers coming outta the windows :lol:

come on down Kenny, I got a couple beauties picked out fer ya :wink:  :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Well Kenny I used to think Vance was pretty smart and thats why he is co founder of team smart but im startin to wonder. He really doesnt want us to come down there and go Michigan on him... Dont worry I got your back..

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Well Kenny I used to think Vance was pretty smart and thats why he is co founder of team smart but im startin to wonder. He really doesnt want us to come down there and go Michigan on him... Dont worry I got your back..

If I was smart, I'd be doing something else for a living :shock:

"go Michigan on me"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:     thats funny :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"..........or maybe the demon offspring of some warped twisted machinist from Michigan :shock:  
Vance

You mean these guys... :?:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "jusjunk"He really doesnt want us to come down there and go Michigan on him... Dont worry I got your back..

and that explains why the farm animals in your area look nervous.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Ohio Blue Tip

Looks like Dave and I may have to swing through Florida on the way west, just to plumb them up! :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"..........or maybe the demon offspring of some warped twisted machinist from Michigan :shock:  
Vance

You mean these guys... :?:

That would be them :lol:  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

UGLY OLDS

and that explains why the farm animals in your area look nervous.

:shock:[/quote]

Isn't that what started this whole thing :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:

Hey :!:  :!: maybe this explains Dave's hunting "abilities" last season....."".Professional Courtesy""     :!:  :!:  :P  :P
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"and that explains why the farm animals in your area look nervous.

Hey :!:  :!: maybe this explains Dave's hunting "abilities" last season....."".Professional Courtesy""     :!:  :!:  :P  :P[/quote]

Sgt. Debbie Davis said her Internet searches have failed to identify the "half deer, half ram" she has seen while on patrol.

Experts at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo reviewed the photos and speculated the animals could be tahrs (a wild goat indigenous to Asia) or mouflons (a wild sheep found in Europe and Asia).

Or sumpin from the park (trailer)

Oh no thats a texas deal if i ever saw one.. They gots a lil pen at the pop rivet palace park where the cops wanna b's try to make childrens.. Us michiganders are trained professionals in stalking and hunting. We could go to OHIO and prolly show them how to stalk and take them wierd aminals. Thats if the story is true. Im kinda thinnin that lady cops brazier is too tight and its cuttin off blood to the brain.  That aint area whatever in nevada its OHIO for Christ sakes..
Besides here in michigan we like womens.. All kinds of em.. I thin the heat really affects people in ohio and texas. They dont know what gin is either and that leads to problematic childrens too.. Im gonna right OHIOS a letter and let em knows im willin to hunt the mighty beast if they need me..

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"and that explains why the farm animals in your area look nervous.

Hey :!:  :!: maybe this explains Dave's hunting "abilities" last season....."".Professional Courtesy""     :!:  :!:  :P  :P

Sgt. Debbie Davis said her Internet searches have failed to identify the "half deer, half ram" she has seen while on patrol.

Experts at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo reviewed the photos and speculated the animals could be tahrs (a wild goat indigenous to Asia) or mouflons (a wild sheep found in Europe and Asia).

Or sumpin from the park (trailer)

Oh no thats a texas deal if i ever saw one.. They gots a lil pen at the pop rivet palace park where the cops wanna b's try to make childrens.. Us michiganders are trained professionals in stalking and hunting. We could go to OHIO and prolly show them how to stalk and take them wierd aminals. Thats if the story is true. Im kinda thinnin that lady cops brazier is too tight and its cuttin off blood to the brain.  That aint area whatever in nevada its OHIO for Christ sakes..
Besides here in michigan we like womens.. All kinds of em.. I thin the heat really affects people in ohio and texas. They dont know what gin is either and that leads to problematic childrens too.. Im gonna right OHIOS a letter and let em knows im willin to hunt the mighty beast if they need me..
Dave :wink:[/quote]

You are so F.O.S I dunno what to say :?  :lol:  :lol:

maybe you can make some more Hunter sticks outta one of the "mighty beasts" :P

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders