Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Nuttin Happenin  here.......... Yup its a week day....... Messed up my back last week at work and I thought i was gettin better till today :cry:  Sore..... Im gonna swallow some Gin and get my Jammies and my slippers on and watch B/J again tonite. At least its sumpin to watch.. Im makin my (hopefully cept for paint materials) Last list out for parts although I gotta get with Charlie one of these days cause I thin i need the stock style 32 hood he has. I havent discussed free delivery yet cause ill need it befor the BBQ redo im thinnin. Im also waitin for some more cash to flow in from some egay sales to help with my addiction of trying every hood ive seen lately. But im sure thats better than smoking :!:  Oh ya monday was 7 months smoke free :lol:  :lol:
Tomorrow dad will be gone a year :cry:  Time goes fast.
Vance your next so dont laugh to much at Bryan.. remember what I said
:?:  I can take it and I dont get mad i get even :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :arrow:

phat rat

Good going on the 7 months. Hang in there, you can do it. Been almost 22 years for me
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Congrats on 7 months smoke-free 8)  :D

one of these days I'll quit again :roll:

Vance

p.s.   bring it on stickybritches :!:  :!:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

p.s.   bring it on stickybritches :!:  :!:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

Yeah, what Jusjunk said... :x
You better watch your P's and Q's Grandpa... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Good going on the 7 months. Hang in there, you can do it. Been almost 22 years for me

I think its gettin easier every day Jack. Im not letting the idiots at work get to me either. They arent gonna get me wound up enuff to fall off the wagon!
I did have to go the the company clinic today bout my back. I figured my boss just wanted to see if the pee test would come back positive  :lol:  :lol:  I think he figures im on drugs :lol:  Well i got 3 hours off work and now i gotta go to therapy for 6 sessions :?  Oh well . I told sue its not a problem cause my back really hurts again and im tired of it.
Ill rest it again tonite with some gin and barrett jackson..
Dave

oldmanolds

Here's my weekend project....more to come.  oldmanolds
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

oldmanolds

Crap! What happened to my attachment? Oh here it is. Is it THIS weeekend?   oldmanolds
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

Carps

Saturday here already, off to buy some red toolboxes so I have sumpin to draw lines on ant the Hot Rod show next weekend.  Still got plenty of blue ones in stock but red is gettin hard to find for some reason.

Might finish a couple of model cars also for the hot rod show, but still dunno if the model car show is on or not.  Good to be prepared just in case.

I was thinking of polishing the windows in the '33 but it's still pretty clean, so I might juust have to take it out and try to get em dirty by drivin around.   :wink:

Of course I could also cut the grass and tidy the yard, possibly worth consideration.  Whaddayarackon?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dave

Ill be in the garage tomorrow prolly all day! Im watching B/J tonite and relaxin again..  :lol:  I put in another order today and ill have parts next week. This should hold me till I get the paint done on the frame and the body set back on.  :?:  :?:  :?:  Just remembered I do need some mufflers :!: Tomorrow im gonna look and make another list if needed.  I was thinkin today if i just went flat black i could (cause im not as big as Foose) :?:  :?: Over it and go for a ride in a week :lol:  :lol:
Nah ill make it pretty to make money.......
Dave

dragrcr50

Joe and I got the motor and trans in , the brake lines ran in the front and to both master cyl, tomorrow i put the intake on, starter, water pump, radiator, moon tank, carb , distributor... then spray the remaining cage inside and start mounting the shifter .. should get that much dne by sunday afternoon i hope. we are supposed to get a bout 10 inches of snow so ill be in the shop for sure, can watch bj there as well (got cable out there)....
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

sirstude

Getting on an airplane and heading to Sunny Southern California.  Training and the GNRS, and the Peterson.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Carps

Is that this weekend?

Don't forget to take lots of foters.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Grandadeo

Today I worked on trying to find the garage floor.  I am the worst at putting stuff away when I'm working out there.  Of course a bunch of the stuff was what didn't sell at Daytona and that was 2 months ago.  Shame on me.  Tonight was a free outdoor concert with John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band. (They did at the Eddie and the Cruisers Movies music)  Drove the '32 with the top off.  Had to wipe the dew off both sides of the windshield when we left.  Tomorrow morning is my granddaughter's last, I think, soccer game.  Then hopefully some garage time.  Tomorrow night there's another free outdoor concert with a chili cookoff.  Might be fun.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

alchevy

Going on a Garage/Project Tour all day Saturday in an area nearby. I will take plenty of pictures.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

GPster

Well I got that questionable V6 running this week for as long as it would run on gravity fuel delivery through 6' of clear plastic line. Next step would be to get some coolant to it and a longer plastic line, maybe an oil pressure gauge. I might re-torque the cylinder heads with it warm to try to head off one of the problems I found. I'm going to replace this engine with one that is not of such questionable heritage and find out what one with all the accessories is supposed to look like. This 2 year only engine is scarce around here and you can't tell much about them under the hood of an Astro van. Besides one that has already gone .030" over is probably at it's limit. A change in insurance companieswon't have be starting Cardiac Re-habilitation until Feb. so my time being my own will last another week. GPster