Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ya i got one bullet

Are you saving it for yourself or for the deer?

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Ya i got one bullet

Are you saving it for yourself or for the deer?

There's no way in the world that bullet will get within 50 yards of the deer, so that narrows it down considerably... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "Carps"but when the thermometer hit 110 degrees I gave it away and came inside.

Wussy... :P  :D
Today was even hotter, so I went on a rod run......

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

GPster

Quote from: "Carps"Today was even hotter, so I went on a rod run.....
Are you going to stay up in the cool of your night and watch the race? I wonder how that American Made Camry is going to do. I thought you'd be here as part of a factory effort. GPster

Carps

Too busy at work, but I'll be there late july and thru all of August.

The race isn't televised live here as far as I know, so I guess I'll just have to wait to here the results.  Don't think the 'Camrys' will be too competeive among the crowd of old stagers on the netry list, but I guess ya never know.

Any news on the outcome of the 'stuff' in the fuel?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dave

Any news on the outcome of the 'stuff' in the fuel?[/quote]

I havent heard anything positive yet. Rumor has it it was sompin to do with jet fuel. Thats about all thats been said yet.
And a chevy won the race.., For the most part it was demo derby at hi speed :lol:
Dave :arrow:

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

That's the first I've told anyone I have a hairlip...
I even wear womens clothing....Shhhhhhh
:?

I think you need help mate.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

sirstude

Quote from: "jusjunk"Any news on the outcome of the 'stuff' in the fuel?

I havent heard anything positive yet. Rumor has it it was sompin to do with jet fuel. Thats about all thats been said yet.
And a chevy won the race.., For the most part it was demo derby at hi speed :lol:
Dave :arrow:[/quote]

I heard Sterno. makes about as much sense as jet fuel, since that is just kerosene.  Rusty wast talking on one of the pre shows, and was really mad that NASCAR would not say what it was.  He says, they tell everything els, normaly set the part on the counter to show the world.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

the problem i have with the whole deal is now the crew chiefs or mechanics are just puppets in the france family cult. The cant be creative and look for new ways to win because its outlawed now. This new car of tomorrow bs is just  a way to eliminate the iroc series. I dont care what they say. All said and done everyone will be driving the same car except for the name on the front of it. They even admitted yesterday that people are gonna loose jobs also. Oh ya fellow americans screwing fellow americans.. Thats about as low as you can go.. I havent cared for the france family for quite a while and this doesnt help thier case with me.
You cant even get upset with another driver and flip him off without a fine :?:  Oh well i guess thats why about the only thing i watch is daytona because its usually crummy weather and i cant go watch sprint cars unless i want to go to florida. And there are some really strange people in florida :?:  :?:
Dave

Dave

Im getting the itch... :lol: Im gonna go toi the mother inlaws this weekend and put the battery in the coupe and fire it up. iM THINKING NOW I SHOULD DO IT SATURDAY THEN HEAD OVER ABOUT 8 AM SUNDAY (DAM CAPS LOCK) and drive it home. the driveways are free of snow and the road should not be wet that early in the am... Id just maybe have to wipe some salt dust off it..
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm A plan
Dave :arrow:

dam i see now its gonna snow sunday.. well maybe tonite and drive er home tomorow morning..
Dave

GPster

Our daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter are coming for the week end. Maybe there will be enough going on that I won't spend the week-end thinking about the jeepster. It's been so long that I've solved a problem on it and every effort has created more. Take a close look at any suggestions that I've made lately. This re-hab is not doing anything between my ears. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"Our daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter are coming for the week end. Maybe there will be enough going on that I won't spend the week-end thinking about the jeepster. It's been so long that I've solved a problem on it and every effort has created more. Take a close look at any suggestions that I've made lately. This re-hab is not doing anything between my ears. GPster

ya rehab didnt make me any smarter either Joe  but i did enjoy it. Actually its all about getting more healthy and that leads to smarter minds :!: Some of us are just too old to get any smarter. I did get a little smarter though. I know now that i need to save every penny i can get and retire. After the autorama anyway.. Got to spend that money and then im really gonna get cheap... Hang in there..
Dave :!:  :arrow:

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "GPster"Our daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter are coming for the week end. Maybe there will be enough going on that I won't spend the week-end thinking about the jeepster. It's been so long that I've solved a problem on it and every effort has created more. Take a close look at any suggestions that I've made lately. This re-hab is not doing anything between my ears. GPster

ya rehab didnt make me any smarter either Joe  but i did enjoy it. Actually its all about getting more healthy and that leads to smarter minds :!: Some of us are just too old to get any smarter. I did get a little smarter though. I know now that i need to save every penny i can get and retire. After the autorama anyway.. Got to spend that money and then im really gonna get cheap... Hang in there..

Well heck as long as you got the cpe out run over to Muskegon, I'll get mine out and we'll go for a drive
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

Well heck as long as you got the cpe out run over to Muskegon, I'll get mine out and we'll go for a drive

Come on Jack its gonna be like 27 tomorrow and i got no heat :wink:
Were heading over after work to put the battery in then imm gonna try fo tomorrow
Dave

Dave

The coupe started with no problem although i never got any real engine temp.. I let it run for 15 minutes .. tomorrow its comming back here early mornin before the roads thaw then im going possibly to get the harley...... Can you say cold.....
Dave