Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzy

Wow 8)  8) That interior looks great.I really like it.

Fuzzy
No billet for this kid!

enjenjo

I took a run over to Kingman today and visited C9. Also it made a good roadtest before the big trip home
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

msuguydon

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"YEOW  :!:  :!:  Thats RAY-ED  :!:  :!:   Neat interior Don...Looks good...Isn't that the kind of interior that Cindy Clark goes all nutty over ??? :shock:  :shock:  8)  :lol:

Hey..Did you ever come to your senses & decide not to move to Florida  :?:

Bob..... :wink:

Okay, who is Cindy Clark?  :?:

No I did not come to my senses.. we move in about 2 weeks  :-o
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

tom36

Quote from: "msuguydon"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"YEOW  :!:  :!:  Thats RAY-ED  :!:  :!:   Neat interior Don...Looks good...Isn't that the kind of interior that Cindy Clark goes all nutty over ??? :shock:  :shock:  8)  :lol:

Hey..Did you ever come to your senses & decide not to move to Florida  :?:

Bob..... :wink:

Okay, who is Cindy Clark?  :?:

No I did not come to my senses.. we move in about 2 weeks  :-o
It's Candy Clark who played Debbie In American Graffiti and just "loved" tuck and roll interiors. Remember when Toad picked her up in the 58 Chevy?

reborn55

Think maybe it is Candy Clark--Played Debbie in American Grafitti

Nice interior

msuguydon

OHHHH that Candy Clark... but that makes me TOAD... not digging being toad  :?

Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

sirstude

We had big (for us) rod run here this weekend, 330 cars.  On Sunday, they have an 1/8th mile strip at the airport that they let us run.  Last year I smoked the tires and ran a 9.61.  This year I changed gears and ran a 9.38 and a 9.31 but still smoked the tires.  I guess that is pretty good for a 2+ ton barge.  Sure had fun, I guess I am going to have to put the line lock in, just too hard to launch consistantly without one.  The interesting thing is I changed the gears from 3:42 to 3:08 and it pulls much harder.  The best part is I beat my friends ZZ4 Nova 2 out of 2.  Pretty good day for my second time on a drag strip.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

Line lock on a stick? Guess I'm behind times
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

sirstude

Quote from: "phat rat"Line lock on a stick? Guess I'm behind times

Yea, line lock, not a trans brake.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

The past few days I've been working on my 02 truck. Had to replace a POS aftermarket (PUTNUM) rear hitch that I put on 4 years ago because I didn't trust the OE hitch for the weights I haul. After I had the new hitch (Draw-Tite) on I took the old hitch and cut it up in order to put it on the front. So now I have a hitch frt and rear. If you've never used a frt hitch they can come in real handy. Plus it can do double duty and accept a bike rack. The reason I call the Putnum a POS was because of the tube which the hitch slides into was oversize and had started to wear my insert bar. Instead of being 2.00-2.060 this POS measured 2.150 side to side and 2.243 top to bottom
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

Cindy  :?:  :?:  Candy  :?:  :?:  Who remembers names  :?:  :?:  :oops:  :oops:  ~:)  ~:)  :-}

Bob........... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

sirstude

A couple of pictures of my tank running down the track last weekend.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

papastoyss

Heading out tonight to Asheville NC  for car show and swap meet. Usually find some goodies there. A buddy (Earl Schieb) is going also , we're going in my 4 cyl pickup so low overhead  this trip. My son is flying in 7/4 for 2 wks. , he works for a company that refurbishes equipment for the military in Kuwait. He hasn't been home since this time last year. We will be sure glad to see him again.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

38HAULR

Enjoy your 4th July Guys.      Best Wishes from '"downunder"........Frank.