Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
QuoteFrank--hope your mom is doing OK

Thanks. She appears to be fine now. she has had these attacks for some time now, has eliminated several things from her diet, which seemed to get things under control. but this is the 4th episode since Jan, and no one has a clue what is causing it. More tests

Hope she keeps Benadryl on hand.
Anaphylaxis can be a bad thing!!

Vance

She has a hypo, and knows how to use it. :shock:

Good deal. is it an Epi-Pen??

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

QuoteFrank--hope your mom is doing OK

Thanks. She appears to be fine now. she has had these attacks for some time now, has eliminated several things from her diet, which seemed to get things under control. but this is the 4th episode since Jan, and no one has a clue what is causing it. More tests

Hope she keeps Benadryl on hand.
Anaphylaxis can be a bad thing!!

Vance

She has a hypo, and knows how to use it. :shock:

Good deal. is it an Epi-Pen??

Vance

Yes. As with most problems of this type, each episode gets worse, sure hope they find the cause soon.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

alchevy

This weekend is my club's rod run. It's our 30th. It will be in Flowood, MS June 13-15th, 2008. Pre-74 event. My wife & I have the duty of handling registration (inside soaking up the a/c). Hey somebody's got to do it!

They won't let me outside manning the gate anymore since a few years ago when I put my ez-up up right on top of a water line.

ZZ Top will be in Jackson, MS on Friday night. Too bad we couldn't of gotten Billy G. to come over while in town.

I saw a few cars in town on the Street Rodder Magazine Road Tour as they were in Vicksburg for the day on Monday.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dave

Ok its still thursday but.. Tomorrow im in the colorado and at work early so i can leave early. Im gonna meet my youngest and were heading to Toledo for the super modified and winged sprint car race but we may get rained out.. First we have to run down on airport road and pick up my new popup camper that sue and I bought for her and the kids to camp a couple times a year and for me and the boys to crash in after the races we attend. I have high hopes of camping at toledo tomorrow night  but it really dont look good.. Oh ya its my kids 31st birthday and my 2 year anniversary for the massive heart attack and quitting smoking  :lol: If the wx gets too bad and enjenjo is around we may do a stop over in swanton on the way back to michigan.. Oh ya im sitting here waiting for primer to dry so i can spray my latest set of lower coil over brackets.. The other ones worked but ive changed my design hoping to now remove some spring by changed the angle again and lower the car some more since it got too high with the first mounts i made.. I did run down town to pick up some stuff at advance auto and right next door is the valvoline quick oil change place and it was packed as patrick carpentier (spelling) was gonna be there and i took the roadster.. More thumbs up than i could have imagined  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Filled sues G/P up 53 bucks  :!: And yes we rode the scooter to work today........ Im thinking more and more about the final finish on the roadster .. Now im thinking fake patina as it would be easy just cause I did spray black epoxy primer on it just because i had a bunch.. Then some race car lettering and my old late model number ..
Thats all I got..........
Dave :!:

Carps

Queen Lizzie had a birthday so we got an extra day off last weekend to help her celebrate.

So we drove up the coast to the Aussie Riviera and had a winter rod run.

Here's a few pics in no particular order.

Even the guys with funny hats thought Roy's funny hat was funnier than theirs.

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Carps

Carps

Carps

Carps

Yup, there's more......

It's been a busy week this week, so today I'm just gunna veg out and maybe do some model car stuff.  Swapmeet tomorrow, so maybe I'll spend some money.  Or sleep in aand miss it all.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

enjenjo

Dave stopped by, it was raining, so they headed back north, no racing today. We shot the bull for a while, and got an adapter for his trailer plug.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Dave stopped by, it was raining, so they headed back north, no racing today. We shot the bull for a while, and got an adapter for his trailer plug.

Was a good time Frank.. I see you can get one of those 30.00 adapters on ebay for 6 bucks   :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Oh well we needed one and it works fine. Ill get one for Steves truck too so he is all set. We stopped in Adrian at frickers for dinner and i got home after dropping the birthday boy off around 11pm i guess.....  Today i have to hold school and show Sue how to set the popup up and the grand daughter is here anyway so she wants to check it out also.. Other than that ill probably have to mow again when the lawn dries but thats all i have going for the rest of the weekend for a change..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: enjenjoDave stopped by, it was raining, so they headed back north, no racing today. We shot the bull for a while,

What did the poor Ol' Bull do to deserve that??  I bet Dave had more ammunition than you did..... :shock:  :P  :P

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: UGLY OLDS
Quote from: enjenjoDave stopped by, it was raining, so they headed back north, no racing today. We shot the bull for a while,

What did the poor Ol' Bull do to deserve that??  I bet Dave had more ammunition than you did..... :shock:  :P  :P

Bob.... :wink:

Pretty much a tie BOB.. My youngest was impressed. At the place where i bought the popup camper they didnt have the adapter i needed. As i pulled out I told steve i was making a left and gonna get an adapter. He asked me if i knew where to get one but i told him i knew a guy that would know.. :lol:  :lol: Anyway frank took us to the auto parts and we got the piece we needed and then we went back put it on and carried out the B/S session.. Was a good chat and your name only came up twice  :wink: Now I gotta call back to the place today and find out about a couple pieces im missing for this thing. It has heated mattresses but i cant find the control cables ....
Dave :?:

UGLY OLDS

QuoteWas a good chat and your name only came up twice  :wink

And what end of the bull was being aimed at during that time  :?:  :?:  :?  :?

QuoteIt has heated mattresses but i cant find the control cables ....

Be careful...And if you find a slot by the matress to insert Quarters , let us know... :shock:  Or maybe not........ :oops:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

moose

My local Welding Supply, Ann Arbor Welding Supply had an open house this past week to celibrate their 45th year of business. Several venders were there demoing prodects. I ended up with a new plasma cutter for fathers day.... Bought a Hypertherm Powermax 30. NICE machine. With the sale and rebate it was less that $1000. Sure makes making brackets easier!!!! :D  :D  :D Plug switchable from 120v to 230v will cut 3/8 plate and 1/4 like butter. Going slowly it will even sever 1/2 stock. Cutting Sheet stock is great as well. The big unit at work does not like super thin stock. Too hot I guess. Nice thing is only 1 set of comsumables to keep track of to cover its entire range.

Any way had to share (brag) the good news.

HAppy Fathers Day to all the dads!!

Tim

Danimal

Tim,

Please adopt me so I can use your stuff!

Dan