Kzoo show ?

Started by Dave, September 01, 2006, 10:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "N8DC"If all goes right george ill meet you at registration again. If the weather is good ill be on the harley. Dave
Is there a trailer hitch on it? GPster

No Joe no hitch..
Dave 8)

HotRodLadyCrusr

First off I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to arrive early to secure the RRT area.  It is very much appreiated by the masses.

Second, I have a couple of vension roasts that were given to me by my neighbor.  Since I'm trying to refrain from eating red meat I'd like to bring these to throw on the grill.  Perhaps they can be cubed and skewered like kabobs, I'll bring some kabob sticks.

Third, I would like to cook everyone French Toast again on Sunday morning. 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"First off I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time to arrive early to secure the RRT area.  It is very much appreiated by the masses.

Second, I have a couple of vension roasts that were given to me by my neighbor.  Since I'm trying to refrain from eating red meat I'd like to bring these to throw on the grill.  Perhaps they can be cubed and skewered like kabobs, I'll bring some kabob sticks.

Third, I would like to cook everyone French Toast again on Sunday morning. 8)

Letme be the first to tell you that venison is at the top of every dieatitions(spelling) List ....its good for you and very lean. Im not supposed to have red meat either but I can eat as much venison as I can stand. As far a roasts go id rather make burger meat out of em :lol:
Sue gets md at me but im a venison steak, chop and tenderloin guy.
Dave

ps: I forgot to ask my buddy about the venison brats when i was over there the other day but we still have time.

Dave

Quote from: "N8DC"Im assuming the bbq will be there? whats everyone going to bring?
I have a few venison brats but I think I can get more. Ill find out this weekend. I remember they were a big hit a couple years ago. Im really not supposed to eat em with my new diet but I can also fall off the wagon a time or 2. :ha)
Dave

Just talked to my buddy and ill prolly see him sunday and he says he has some brats left. Ill try and pick some up..
Dave

rer_239

and just where is the rrt area?  i hope to be down friday and saturday.
oh, anybody got any ideas about where to get a motel?
rer_239

enjenjo

Quote from: "rer_239"and just where is the rrt area?  i hope to be down friday and saturday.
rer_239

If anyone needs a map of the fairgrounds to where we should be set up there's one here. We'll be in the red outlined spot.

I found a room a the motel 6 in Battlecreek.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "rer_239"and just where is the rrt area?  i hope to be down friday and saturday.
rer_239

We are usually setup somewhere in the red boxs on the upper left of the image.

Dave

Just got a phone call and if I can get hooked up with my buddy ill have the venison brats..
Dave

Dave

Ok heres the deal.. Turns out were mostly out of the venison brats but i do have one package and we now have a bag of hunter sticks to munch on and we have a package of venison hot dogs! Ill have sue pick up hot dog buns for the dogs and brats. Anything else I should bring? Just let me know. Ill just plan on bringing all of this for the saturday evening cook out unless you want it for friday ?
Dave :wink:

enjenjo

QuoteIll just plan on bringing all of this for the saturday evening cook out unless you want it for friday

Saturday is fine.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

mopar2dr

Here's an update of the road destuction around the Kzoo area. North/Southbound US 131 chokes to one lane at the 36 mile mark.
There is ramp work from US  131 to I-94 resulting in closures and detours. More info is at www.mich.gov/mdot then click the lane closures list. Here is the main course!!! I-94 at the 77 mile mark is posted at 45 mph--The local police are working this both directions 24/7 :evil: Make sure you are doing 45 or less,cause them fines are doubled in construction zones. I just came home from Port Huron along I-69/94 and believe half my trip was clutered by orange barrels.
I got lost in thought, it was unfamiliar territory!

slocrow

Dang, there's no way in unless you're coming from Muskegon. I'll avoid 131 as I'm coming across 94 from Ann Arbor. Are you saying I can plan on orange barrels all along 94 or just when approaching 131, K'Zoo area, from the East. Also, is it just 45 mph around mile marker 77 & US 131 area? Thanks, Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll get off 131 north of town and come in the old road
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Dang, there's no way in unless you're coming from Muskegon. I'll avoid 131 as I'm coming across 94 from Ann Arbor. Are you saying I can plan on orange barrels all along 94 or just when approaching 131, K'Zoo area, from the East. Also, is it just 45 mph around mile marker 77 & US 131 area? Thanks, Frank

Frank as far as I know you should be good comming from ann arbor.
Wave when you go by the 145 exit.... I dunno when your comming thru but ill be home later this evening and im leaving to head out tomorrow about noon..
Dave

purplepickup

Quote from: "slocrow"Dang, there's no way in unless you're coming from Muskegon. I'll avoid 131 as I'm coming across 94 from Ann Arbor. Are you saying I can plan on orange barrels all along 94 or just when approaching 131, K'Zoo area, from the East. Also, is it just 45 mph around mile marker 77 & US 131 area? Thanks, Frank
Frank, There's no problem coming in to the fairgrounds from the east on I-94.
George