Kzoo show ?

Started by Dave, September 01, 2006, 10:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Im assuming the bbq will be there? whats everyone going to bring?
I have a few venison brats but I think I can get more. Ill find out this weekend. I remember they were a big hit a couple years ago. Im really not supposed to eat em with my new diet but I can also fall off the wagon a time or 2. :ha)
Dave

GPster

I was waiting for someone to start the wheel. This is a stretch for me with-out a plane but who knows how far I can go if I climb out of this hole. I would suggest the powers-that-be  "Sticky"  this to the top of the page so everyone has a look at it. GPster

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "N8DC"Im assuming the bbq will be there? whats everyone going to bring?
I have a few venison brats but I think I can get more. Ill find out this weekend. I remember they were a big hit a couple years ago. Im really not supposed to eat em with my new diet but I can also fall off the wagon a time or 2. :ha)
Dave

I'll be there, love them brats!  I've got over 15,000 miles on the 34 sence the 1st of May, so I think I can go another 90 miles.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

The BBQ will be there. It's all cleaned up and ready to go. Since I have no car for the show this year, someone will have to tow it into the grounds. The menu is open, w can burn about any thing I guess.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

Burn N' & Boiling! Sounds like a plan. If I remember correctly, the purveyor is close by therefore offering plenty of selection.
Burgers and dogs are always good and the most economical but other options include split chicken *, ribs, clams, corn on the cob and the usual beans and potato salad.
See you there! Boy I'm getting hungry already.  :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Charlie Chops 1940

I'm thinking about driving down there with one of my old cars...do you guys have any fun while you're there? I'd hate to waste a weekend in the company of you thugs...

The hitch will be on whichever car I bring.

I drove the track roadster around the block today. Having a devil of a time adjusting the webers. Getting closer I think. It steers and stops good  though.

I'm looking forward to the Zoo.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I'm thinking about driving down there with one of my old cars...do you guys have any fun while you're there? I'd hate to waste a weekend in the company of you thugs...

I drove the track roadster around the block today. Having a devil of a time adjusting the webers. Getting closer I think. It steers and stops good  though.

Charlie

Well Charlie I guess your the guy with a hitch but maybe Kenny has one also?  Id pull it in but i dont have one. Maybe we can do something more fun this year just for you
Dave
:lol:

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I'm thinking about driving down there with one of my old cars...do you guys have any fun while you're there? I'd hate to waste a weekend in the company of you thugs...

Charlie

Well Charlie I guess your the guy with a hitch but maybe Kenny has one also?  Id pull it in but i dont have one. Maybe we can do something more fun this year just for you
Dave

Ya, I got a hitch, but I can only pull about 2500 pounds!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Dave

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "N8DC"

Charlie

Dave

Ya, I got a hitch, but I can only pull about 2500 pounds!

So wat r ya trying to say? we got to leave the condamints or how ever ya spell that home and the gas and the pots and pans and  and and .................
Dave 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

n.c.rodder

I'll be working the Streets Of Rods on Friday & Saturday again this year. I'll try to stop by the trailer, there's a few of you characters I'ld like to meet. :wink:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

moose

I will be inthe safety inspection lanes Friday afternoon and wandering around the rest of the weekend so i will stop by or park by there. Will you be aiming for the same general location?

Tim

Dave

Quote from: "moose"I will be inthe safety inspection lanes Friday afternoon and wandering around the rest of the weekend so i will stop by or park by there. Will you be aiming for the same general location?

Tim

I would think we would try for the same spot again . Im sure we will know more next week.
Dave

purplepickup

I'll be there and I'll be going in with my van on Thursday afternoon to set up the big canopy in the same spot.  I could take the trailer in then if it's around.

Man Charlie, it sure would be nice if you can get those Webbers straightened out by then.  It would be a real treat to see the roadster pickup on the road. :shock:  :D  :D

If anyone needs a map of the fairgrounds to where we should be set up there's one here.  We'll be in the red outlined spot.
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"I'll be there and I'll be going in with my van on Thursday afternoon to set up the big canopy in the same spot.  I could take the trailer in then if it's around.

Man Charlie, it sure would be nice if you can get those Webbers straightened out by then.  It would be a real treat to see the roadster pickup on the road. :shock:  :D  :D

If anyone needs a map of the fairgrounds to where we should be set up there's one here.  We'll be in the red outlined spot.

If all goes right george ill meet you at registration again. If the weather is good ill be on the harley.
Dave

GPster

Quote from: "N8DC"If all goes right george ill meet you at registration again. If the weather is good ill be on the harley. Dave
Is there a trailer hitch on it? GPster