Kzoo show ?

Started by Dave, September 01, 2006, 10:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

A few questions. What time are we setting up thursday? What time do we want to do breakfast? Anyone with a spare button? Do we want to do corn?
Whats the speed of an artic tern? Why ask why?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"A few questions. What time are we setting up thursday? What time do we want to do breakfast? Anyone with a spare button? Do we want to do corn?

What is the axle flange to axle flange measurement of an Astro van rear end?

??????????????????????????????????? :?  :?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat rat

OK I'll bite what happened the axle flange post that was here?

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"OK I'll bite what happened the axle flange post that was here?

Wats an axle got to do with breakfast ...
:lol:  :lol:
Dave :arrow:

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat rat"OK I'll bite what happened the axle flange post that was here?

I moved it. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"A few questions. What time are we setting up thursday? What time do we want to do breakfast? Anyone with a spare button? Do we want to do corn?

prolly in the afternoon after everyone registers Frank..
Corn sounds good to me.. Lemme know cause ill need my salt substitute and low fat butter  8)  I think a tern travels at 2.8 kph
Dave

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"

I moved it. :lol:

Ill second it 8)
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"

Wats an axle got to do with breakfast ...
:lol:  :lol:
Dave :arrow:

LOL That's what I was wondering

mopar2dr

Quote from: "slocrow"Dang, there's no way in unless you're coming from Muskegon. I'll avoid 131 as I'm coming across 94 from Ann Arbor. Are you saying I can plan on orange barrels all along 94 or just when approaching 131, K'Zoo area, from the East. Also, is it just 45 mph around mile marker 77 & US 131 area? Thanks, Frank
I don't know much about I-94 east of the 108 mile post cause this trailer-trucker don't do Jackson County.
I got lost in thought, it was unfamiliar territory!

Charlie Chops 1940

I have a couple pounds of Farmer Peets bacon for the breakfast table.

OBT and I are leaving Muskegon tomorrow  around 12:30 and making a stop @ Harbor Freight in GR. Should arrive at registration around 2:30. We'll look for you guys or go to the grounds.

Frank, I believe that I will have an extra button...but it's gonna cost ya bigtime!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

KustomLincolnLady

You ask a lotta questions  :lol:   can someone bring me a plate? were going to the Rebel Run, I hate they are on the same weekend  :cry:
Debb

purplepickup

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"can someone bring me a plate? were going to the Rebel Run....:cry:
Debb
We'll miss ya a bunch Debb :!:

Are you sure one plate will be enough?  :shock:  :lol:

George

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"can someone bring me a plate? were going to the Rebel Run....:cry:
Debb
We'll miss ya a bunch Debb :!:

Are you sure one plate will be enough?  :shock:  :lol:

YOUR SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I owe you  :D  :lol:  geez it looks like you slipped another one in that pic!!!!!
I love you to GEORGE!!!!

Geez Debb....are those your empty cans under your chair as well! Looks like you have quite an appetite for such a little gal.....That sure is one big burger!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"Geez Debb....are those your empty cans under your chair as well! Looks like you have quite an appetite for such a little gal.....That sure is one big burger!

George fixed that burger for me!!! LOL  "little gal"   I love you  :lol:

nope not my cans, lol