BBQ build day

Started by enjenjo, March 28, 2004, 10:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

We are going to do the build april 17th. I would like to know how many people are going to be here, so let me know if you are coming. If you need directions, shoot me a pm or Email, and I'll get them out to you. If you need a motel, there is a super 8 at Toledo Express Airport, about 3 miles away. We will burn some meat on my grille that day just for practice. We can eat inside the shop in case of rain. Everyone that wants to come is welcome, even if you just want to tell us what we are doing wrong. Just remember we have pointy tools and fire.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I will be there with bells on, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and some beverages.   Also, how about if I bring all the tableware as well.  Count on me bringing the plates, napkins, and silverware.  I will also bring those two fold up tables that I drag along to Kzoo so we can set the food on.  Plus I plan on donating the tables to the cause if we can find a way to store them in the trailer for travel.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Just remember we have pointy tools and fire.

Your pointy tool scares me but I'll be there anyway. :shock:
George

Fat Cat

Quote from: "purplepickup"Your pointy tool scares me but I'll be there anyway. :shock:

Its not the pointy tools your afraid of its what youve seen him do with them that scares you.

SKR8PN

Willy and I will be there. We will bring the fuel for your fire and the other stuff you asked about. Do you need the shiny stuff BEFORE the build day?
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

enjenjo

Build day will be fine. we'll make the space, and build to fit.

Charlie Chops 1940

Pointy Tools, indeed. I'll bring bolt cutters to take care of that problem. Don't know how I'll defend against fire though.

OBT and I will be there.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

GPster

Planning my trip. Super 8 is booked, or so my computor says. Will look at other options when the grandkids take naps (if I don't pass-out). The trip is being planned, will decide how I'll get there when it has been decided for me where I'm going. GPster

enjenjo

There are several more motels at spring meadows, about 12 miles away, to the east, Mariott, Red Roof, and a couple others, Airport highway and I75. and two in Wauseon, Best Western, and The Chief, about 10 miles to the west, SR 108 and I80

GPster

My first check with Super 8 was on their WEB address. Last night my wife used that out-moded piece of communication (telephone) and talked to a real person and there were rooms available. So I'll be there on the evening of the 16th and will be able to work all day because I also have a place to stay the night of the 17th. I'll be bringing my truck. Don't know of anything else that I have that might be usefull except I'll bring my own "Pop Rivet" tool just in case there is a shortage. For the King: I have mentioned that I have a small collection of '47 to '53 chevy truck parts that would complicate my project but might be useful in your stock. Front fender braces, radiator support, door vent windows ,window channel and winding mechanism, heater etc.. They can be yours if you want them and I'll bring them. GPster

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll be there, but my brother can't make it!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"My first check with Super 8 was on their WEB address. Last night my wife used that out-moded piece of communication (telephone) and talked to a real person and there were rooms available. So I'll be there on the evening of the 16th and will be able to work all day because I also have a place to stay the night of the 17th. I'll be bringing my truck. Don't know of anything else that I have that might be usefull except I'll bring my own "Pop Rivet" tool just in case there is a shortage. For the King: I have mentioned that I have a small collection of '47 to '53 chevy truck parts that would complicate my project but might be useful in your stock. Front fender braces, radiator support, door vent windows ,window channel and winding mechanism, heater etc.. They can be yours if you want them and I'll bring them. GPster

Bring them along, we might be able to find something you need :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Rob and I will be there!!  I'll bring some grub  :lol: Not sure what yet.
Do you need us to bring anything for the project  :?:  
I haven't seen a time posted, but guess since I wont be there at the crack of dawn, it will be ok!  :D

enjenjo

QuoteI haven't seen a time posted, but guess since I wont be there at the crack of dawn, it will be ok!

The crack of dawn is fine with me, I probably won't answer the door until about 8 am, but you can park in the driveway no problem, :twisted: