BBQ build day

Started by enjenjo, March 28, 2004, 10:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"

The crack of dawn is fine with me, I probably won't answer the door until about 8 am, but you can park in the driveway no problem, :twisted:

========= sheeesh what a vison I had,  a guy that claims to ride a lawn tractor neecked and the mention of the 'crack of dawn'

OH MY, That could happen from what I've heard. Maybe I won't be able to make it!!! LMAO   :lol:  :twisted:  :shock:

GPster

Crosley, Maybe you're getting your "cracks" confused. Or maybe it's your time zones. Maybe he means he'll be up when dawn is cracking in Arizona. GPster

DrChop

I could use a break from the drama around here.

The 17th is a weekend where I have Shannon from Friday 6PM to Sunday 6PM. I will check with my lawyer to be sure, but I don't think there would be a problem with me bringing Shannon along as long as we are both back in Chesterton by her bedtime. That would give all who attend the chance to meet her in person, she's changed a LOT since the last time she met any RRT members, when the Cybercruzin site was still up.

What can I bring, besides my labor? What else is still needed?

Jay

enjenjo

At this point. just labor. But come on over. We'll find something to use your talents.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

Anyone who needs directions yet, E mail me, and I'll send you directions and my phone number.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I need direction please     :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I need direction please     :wink:

LOL, and you want US to help!!!!???  I think thats beyond our capabilities  :lol:   :wink:

Just kidding, lol
Debb

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I will be there with bells on, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and some beverages.   Also, how about if I bring all the tableware as well.  Count on me bringing the plates, napkins, and silverware.  I will also bring those two fold up tables that I drag along to Kzoo so we can set the food on.  Plus I plan on donating the tables to the cause if we can find a way to store them in the trailer for travel.

Could you stop by Hooters in toledo and get a couple bucket of wings? Man i like them wings.. Still cant figure out why the have take out though :lol:
Dave
ps: Dont get the really hot ones though...(The Wings)

purplepickup

Quote from: "N8DC"Could you stop by Hooters in toledo and get a couple bucket of wings?

Hooters has got wings??  I thought all they had was legs and brea$ts.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "N8DC"

Could you stop by Hooters in toledo and get a couple bucket of wings? Man i like them wings.. Still cant figure out why the have take out though :lol:
Dave
ps: Dont get the really hot ones though...(The Wings)

Sorry, I'm with George on this one, I prefer "b*r*e*a*s*t*s" as well..... or as I like to call them.....manboobs  :lol:

Dam cybernanny

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Sorry, I'm with George on this one, I prefer "b*r*e*a*s*t*s" as well..... or as I like to call them.....manboobs  :lol:

Dam cybernanny

Manboobs! Man if that is ever a reason to have a cyber nanny.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I need direction please     :wink:

I PMed you

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thank you sweetie, see ya on Saturday.   :wink:

purplepickup

Frank I think some of us plan to bring our own drinks but what about the food?  It would be real easy for any of us to stop somewhere along the way and pick something up (no, not roadkill...unless it's fresh).  

You've already used your materials and labor to build a lot of the trailer...the least we can do is bring some grub.   Is there anything in particular we can bring?
George

DrChop

Shannon and I are going to be a no-show... :cry:

I have a court thing coming up and I have to speak with my lawyer, it's scheduled for this weekend, and I cannot re-schedule before Monday.

This stinks, I would have liked to come out for this one.

Looks like the next time I get to hang out with everyone will be at Indy GG show, I will try to have the '54 running and wearing new paint for the weekend...

Have a brat for me...

Doc