Ok ill start it ! Nats north is only a few weeks away.......

Started by Dave, August 21, 2005, 03:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "purplepickup"I'll be there but without the pickup.  I'm selling a disassembled car so I'll probably be spending most all my time sitting in the swap area.  I don't want anyone stealing parts and pieces :|

If I was you, I would ask $500!  :lol:  :twisted:

Does this mean your trying to buy it Ken?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat rat"Does this mean your trying to buy it Ken?
Ken's just reminding me that when I listened to him last year I screwed myself out of some money.  

I had a car for sale and he said I was asking too much so I listened to him and cut the price in half.  I didn't know it but there were three guys willing to pay me what I was originally asking but they couldn't find me.  They * near beat each other up trying to get to me when I lowered the price.  Thanks again Ken :evil:
George

Charlie Chops 1940

George.

Helpful booger ain't he?

Are you going to also sell parts? You wanna take anything on consignment?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

n.c.rodder

I'll be in the Streets of Rods all day Friday & Saturday, I'll try to sneak over at some point!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

slocrow

Quote from: "purplepickup"They * near beat each other up trying to get to me when I lowered the price.quote

Hummmmmmm! With this knowledge it would appear an opportunity was missed. Can you say bidding war.  :roll: LOL, Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Im really bummed, but they put the Rebel Run car show on the same weekend, and being we can take our car to that one, we will be going there :(
I am will sure miss all my friends and the new ones I would have probably gotten to meet :(    :roll:

Ok you can start feeling sorry for me anytime :(

I'd come on sunday ( and talk rob into leaving the other show) but most will have left by then

Debb

Rayvyn

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Im really bummed, but they put the Rebel Run car show on the same weekend, and being we can take our car to that one, we will be going there :(
I am will sure miss all my friends and the new ones I would have probably gotten to meet :(    :roll:

I'd come on sunday ( and talk rob into leaving the other show) but most will have left by then

Debb

Must be nice, having to decide which event to go to. :?
The immense pressure of such hair pulling nail biting decisions... :P
One of these days we'll hook up.
Have fun kiddo... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Im really bummed, but they put the Rebel Run car show on the same weekend, and being we can take our car to that one, we will be going there :(

Debb
Hey Deb you go to the auction in auburn on labor day weekend? Sue and I could be talked into driving down for the day... I havent been there in a while.
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"Hey Deb you go to the auction in auburn on labor day weekend? Sue and I could be talked into driving down for the day... I havent been there in a while.
Dave

No we don't usually go there, I don't like to give Kruse any of my money, I figure he has enough already, lol...We heard today that they raised the gate fee to 20 and get this kids 6 and under are 5.00  :evil:   Thats just wrong!!! lol
Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "N8DC"Hey Deb you go to the auction in auburn on labor day weekend? Sue and I could be talked into driving down for the day... I havent been there in a while.
Dave

No we don't usually go there, I don't like to give Kruse any of my money, I figure he has enough already, lol...We heard today that they raised the gate fee to 20 and get this kids 6 and under are 5.00  :evil:   Thats just wrong!!! lol
Debb

Well if thats the case ill prolly boycott em too. I did read my racing paper last nite and I se the winged spring cars are running at Angola 2 nights that weekend :lol: Id like to make both nites but we will see how gas is and play money is.
Dave

purplepickup

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"George.

Charlie
I haven't been ignoring you Charlie....I've been trying to figure out how I can sell the sedan without having to sit next to it.  I don't want to miss hanging out by the BBQ trailer with everyone. :D  

I think I'm just going to put the chassis and body on the trailer and list all the loose parts along with some photos.  If someone is interested, I only live a few miles away and they can come over and check out the rest of the stuff.  

So I guess my answer is no, I'm not going to be selling parts....but you're welcome to put stuff in my spot if you want to.  I just don't plan to be there much.

------------------------------------

As far as setting up camp at the fairgrounds goes, I'm going to set up the big canopy and a couple of small ones Thursday evening in the usual place.  I'll probably recruit some people at the registration hotel if anyone wants to help.

In case there is anyone coming that hasn't been to Nats North before, here's an arial photo of the fairgrounds showing where we'll be marked in red.

George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"George.

Charlie
I haven't been ignoring you Charlie....I've been trying to figure out how I can sell the sedan without having to sit next to it.  I don't want to miss hanging out by the BBQ trailer with everyone. :D  

I think I'm just going to put the chassis and body on the trailer and list all the loose parts along with some photos.  If someone is interested, I only live a few miles away and they can come over and check out the rest of the stuff.  

So I guess my answer is no, I'm not going to be selling parts....but you're welcome to put stuff in my spot if you want to.  I just don't plan to be there much.

------------------------------------

As far as setting up camp at the fairgrounds goes, I'm going to set up the big canopy and a couple of small ones Thursday evening in the usual place.  I'll probably recruit some people at the registration hotel if anyone wants to help.

In case there is anyone coming that hasn't been to Nats North before, here's an arial photo of the fairgrounds showing where we'll be marked in red.

[img]http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL89/167432/2691581/66129803.jpg[/i

mg]

Count me in George. Ill be there thursday to register just like last year. If we can set up about the same time
weather permitting and I ride the bike I get a nice not too cold ride home.
If the wx is bad (wx is short for weather for us radio guys ) Ill drive the truck or the malibu but we can still get the job done.
Dave

Charlie Chops 1940

George,

Jack and I will be there in the early afternoon Thursday See ya then. Whatever I bring to sell will be tied to the front bumper or something.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

flamefink

We'll be there sometime on Friday... Hopefully it'll be before registration closes this year. Last year my dad decided it would be a good idea to wait until the night before we left to change his clutch (that went out on the way home from L'ville) and ended up not finishing till friday morning.

As usual it's gonna be another family outting. I'm kinda tired of missing everything at the shows having to keep up with them, so I'm on my own this time riding solo... no passengers unless my bro comes with us. Friday I'm out the door first thing in the mornin with or without em.

See you all there
Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?