Ok ill start it ! Nats north is only a few weeks away.......

Started by Dave, August 21, 2005, 03:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

anyone got a plan this year ? Ill be off the whole week so if we need to set stuff up lemme know. I met frank and jack and george last year on thursday then we went from registration and set up stuff. Hmm im thinking charlie was there too plus a few others. Anyway heres the starter post for the big Kzoo weekend comming up
Dave

phat rat

Let me know when on Thurs. and I'll be there. I'm even going to have the cpe this year, first time since 2000   8)  8)  8) Now a commercial break! I hope you guys all voted for those of us here on the board that are trying for Ego-rama
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "N8DC"anyone got a plan this year ? Ill be off the whole week so if we need to set stuff up lemme know. I met frank and jack and george last year on thursday then we went from registration and set up stuff. Hmm im thinking charlie was there too plus a few others. Anyway heres the starter post for the big Kzoo weekend comming up
Dave

Anyone else ? BTTT

phat46

[
Anyone else ? BTTT[/quote]

I'll be there, but only on Saturday. Gonna drive over in the morning and back home that night. If you plan on being in the same area, could you save me a spot? I'll be there right after registartion opens at nine.

enjenjo

I'll be there all weekend, coming up thursday. I'll have the BBQ trailer, and all the stuff that goes with it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

[/quote]Anyone else ? BTTT[/quote]

Doubtful. No better then 50/50 as I type.........and sliding fast.
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

moose

I will be there all weekend. I will be in the Safety lanes on Friday afternoon so stop by and say Hi. Where on the fairgrounds do you all usually set up?

Tim

phat rat

On the paved driveway on the north side of the buildings on the west side of the grounds. Look for the BBQ trailer and RRT-Hamb  banners
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"I will be there all weekend. I will be in the Safety lanes on Friday afternoon so stop by and say Hi. Where on the fairgrounds do you all usually set up?

Tim

On the road in front of the barns that runs east and west, west of the entrance drive.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "N8DC"anyone got a plan this year ? Ill be off the whole week so if we need to set stuff up lemme know. I met frank and jack and george last year on thursday then we went from registration and set up stuff. Hmm im thinking charlie was there too plus a few others. Anyway heres the starter post for the big Kzoo weekend comming up
Dave

Sure wish I could join you folks...I'd kinda like to see everyone I ran into at last years Nats. I haven't done an event in over a year, and I'm having serious withdrawals :cry:
We have an NSRA show in Tampa every October, but I don't even look forward to that event. It's sucked the last 4-5 times I went; not even worth the 1/2 hour drive to get there. I'm glad I missed it last year.
I guess I'll just sit in the garage that weekend and cry in my coffee... :cry:
You Nurthurnerz have all the fun... :(D)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Charlie Chops 1940

My registration arrived while I was at points west so I guess I'll go..I repolished the front wheels after the salt assaulted them and worked out the turkey platter dent in the left front fender - tonight. Found a couple other hanger rash places on the top so I'll work them out tomorrow and shoot some primer on it too. Hope to repolish the  rear wheels tomorrow too. Guess I'll drive it in 3rd gear...hopefully it'll make ot okay after the 1700 blast home in 3rd.

Jack, let me know what time you want to head down on Thursday. Registration starts at 2 P.M. I believe.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Ohio Blue Tip

I plan to be there Thursday night as usual, may not have my rod running, but still up for a good time and burn some meat.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Nick32Vic

I was gonna go. But my wallets empty from school. Not to mention i kinda have to be at school. So it looks like i cant make it.

Nick :(

purplepickup

I'll be there but without the pickup.  I'm selling a disassembled car so I'll probably be spending most all my time sitting in the swap area.  I don't want anyone stealing parts and pieces :|
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"I'll be there but without the pickup.  I'm selling a disassembled car so I'll probably be spending most all my time sitting in the swap area.  I don't want anyone stealing parts and pieces :|

If I was you, I would ask $500!  :lol:  :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken