Ok ill start it ! Nats north is only a few weeks away.......

Started by Dave, August 21, 2005, 03:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Quote from: "flamefink"....Friday I'm out the door first thing in the mornin with or without em.

See you all there
Brett
That attitude has always worked for me.  It's surprising how fast people can get ready when they know you're serious.  

See ya there Brett and bring your appetite...Ken is a good cook :D
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll be flying solo at Kzoo this year.  Looking forward to alot of relaxing under the canopy and catching up with everyone.  I won't be arriving till after work on Friday so I guess I'll see you guys bright and early on Saturday morning.

Debb, lots of us stick around on Sudnay till the bitter end.  In fact, last year I think our group was one of the last to leave the fairgrounds.  I hope rob changes his mind and at least comes for Sunday.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

slocrow

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll see you guys bright and early on Saturday morning.

This could be a first............ :wink: lol. Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll see you guys bright and early on Saturday morning.

So does that mean your coming to Zoo? :?:   I here roomers. :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

HotRodLadyCrusr

Well.... since I heard bacon and eggs are being cooked and served ...... :wink:

Actually, I make a mean French toast.  Perhaps you guys will aloow me to cook breakie for you on Saturday or Sunday morning. :shock:

flamefink

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "flamefink"....Friday I'm out the door first thing in the mornin with or without em.

See you all there
Brett
That attitude has always worked for me.  It's surprising how fast people can get ready when they know you're serious.  

See ya there Brett and bring your appetite...Ken is a good cook :D

I told them all that last night while we were planning our departure time over dinner. They were all quick to say "I'll be ready". We shall see.

One quick question... did anyone get a chance to try the strawberry cake at L'ville?

Once again I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to stick around at L'ville. K'zoo will deffinately be different...

Later,
Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

Quote from: "flamefink"One quick question... did anyone get a chance to try the strawberry cake at L'ville?

I'm sorry to say that I had to catch a ride and missed the (as I understood) Gramma prepared strawberry cake. When you dropped it off I made a point of trying to get a piece but it wasn't cut while I was in attendance.
There was no mention of any left over nor did anyone attempt to save me a piece so I'm guessing it all went Saturday night.
Thanks for sharing and taking the heat from your Granny all these days since, as I'm sure she's been asking you daily, "So what did they think of the cake".......Frank

HotRodLadyCrusr

It was delicious......... and what is Grannie sending with you to Kzoo????? :lol:

GPster

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and what is Grannie sending with you to Kzoo????? :lol:
If he's been a bad boy she'll probably send him in a Corvette

slocrow

Quote from: "GPster"[If he's been a bad boy she'll probably send him in a Corvette

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

flamefink

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It was delicious......... and what is Grannie sending with you to Kzoo????? :lol:

If you all are interested, I can see if I can get her to wip another one up for desert at K'zoo. Chocolate chip cookies and strawberry cake... I'm gonna be in heaven  :lol:

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

Well.... since I heard bacon and eggs are being cooked and served ...... :wink:

Actually, I make a mean French toast.  Perhaps you guys will aloow me to cook breakie for you on Saturday or Sunday morning. :shock:

Does this mean I should pass up Mickey D's and stop at the grocery store instead on the way to the fairgrounds?
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

Dave

Weather is suposed to be great. What time thursday ar we going to the grounds to set up? Registration opens at 2 I think we should be there by then but I need to get back to jackson by 6pm..............
Dave :lol:

enjenjo

I'm planning to be at registration at 2, and go right to the fairgrounds.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'm planning to be at registration at 2, and go right to the fairgrounds.

Ok ill be looking fer ya
Dave