RRT Haute Cuisine Tour 2005

Started by enjenjo, December 19, 2004, 06:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrodbob

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "hotrodbob"I have not been loggin in here for a LOOOOONNNNG TIME, but if you want, I will host a BBQ again, just pick the night. Could be during the week or any of the days.

Hey Bob, I lost the house number for your cousin, drop me an email and i may finally get off my backside and track them down for ya.

My Cousin? Oh, you mean the other Goodguys announcer John. He's back already. He comes down there for the Nostalgia races then returns to get a booster shot for his California accent. After a few months down under he starts to sound just like you. Makes for fun when we do the March meet. Calls all the racers "Mate"  swears in Auzzy so only a few of the people in the stands understand him.
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

Carps

Quote from: "hotrodbob"
Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "hotrodbob"I have not been loggin in here for a LOOOOONNNNG TIME, but if you want, I will host a BBQ again, just pick the night. Could be during the week or any of the days.

Hey Bob, I lost the house number for your cousin, drop me an email and i may finally get off my backside and track them down for ya.

My Cousin? Oh, you mean the other Goodguys announcer John. He's back already. He comes down there for the Nostalgia races then returns to get a booster shot for his California accent. After a few months down under he starts to sound just like you. Makes for fun when we do the March meet. Calls all the racers "Mate"  swears in Auzzy so only a few of the people in the stands understand him.

The one key diffference between California and Melbourne, besides the number of cars and cruise nights, nobody understands a word you Calithumpians say?   :lol:

Good to know at leat one or two people over there are gettin a grip on kerreckt yoos of thuh Inglish Langwidge.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

hotrodbob

Ok, Eye know dat my inglysh aint to very guud, but az long az eye got this hear cumputer I can use the spill check functshun 2 correct mi woids.

So who else iz gonna be here in June?
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.

kroozn

Bob,
I will have Bleh and Gracie from the Hamb with me for the BBQ.
They just don't know it yet!
:lol:  :lol:
Carl

hotrodbob

Is this gonna be just for RRT or will HAMB guys be told? I have not posted this on HAMB. Any comment from you guys on that?
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.

kroozn

Gracie and Bleh are going with me to the Show. I also told Shag He was there before and a hoot just to be around.
I hope I didn't overstep any boundrys. We had folks from both groups before.
I would say it was your call Bob. You are the host.  

Carl

enjenjo

Hamb Guys and girls are welcome too. Go ahead and post it over there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kroozn

Frank, your location is off in your profile.
You were just here at the shop!

enjenjo

Shhhh, nobody is supposed to know.

OFOF

Don Palfreyman

DrJ

Bob,
My track is available if you want to use it.
Just let me know and I'll figure out how and when to bring it up there.

We can do the Pinewood Derby again if we can get a track. Maybe my kids "A" will be up on wheels by then.

I can see about gettin us into Hollywood Hotrods in Burbank. You could add that to the Friday thing as Bob's is only a few minutes away.

The Nethercutt is a NO JEANS or TEE-Shirt place and we would need an appointment and they have a limit on the # of people. I think the limit is 25 people, but it's worth it!

DRD, you still wanna drag race? Didja get the stains outta your seat yet? :lol:

We had a great time when we did this before and I'd really like to be part of it again. :!:

hotrodbob

If the guys wanna race then Yep we can set up the track.

Pine wood derby again will be great!
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.

hotrodbob

Quote from: "OFOF"Any firm dates yet?

I guess the only firm date is the BBQ. If that is still ok we will Get together on the Saturday after the roadster show at my house in Burbank.

If everyone is game, we will use DrJ's Pinewood derby track and do some racin.

Sam, are you gonna bring some rocket racers? Scott still wants to race you again.
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.

enjenjo

I'll try to have the dates firmed up by the first of next week, so you can start making plans. Since Bob is doing the BBQ, that date is firm LOL

kroozn

Quote from: "DrJ"Bob,
My track is available if you want to use it.
Just let me know and I'll figure out how and when to bring it up there.

Where you been?
You've been MIA from here almost as much as me and HRBob

:lol: