RRT Haute Cuisine Tour 2005

Started by enjenjo, December 19, 2004, 06:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

And that's 90, top down, air on...in the right lane!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"And that's 90, top down, air on...in the right lane!

Charlie

And if I remember right, dash temp was 104, speed 90, top down, air on and trucks passing us. One of the best days ever...........it's a dry heat!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Carps

Quote from: "purplepickup"So far the greasy spoon tour is in my summer plans.  Same as all the working stiffs, I'm going to be short on vacation so I'll have to fly out and do the rental car thing.  The last time I drove a strange car in LA was 12 years ago and that was...uh...challenging.
Riding a Taxi is a lot more challenging.   :wink:

quote] It's probably lots better now tho, huh? :wink: [/quote]
Yeah sure, especially since so many people are using the improved public transposrt system.

[qote]  At least from what I see on TV I won't be going so fast that I'll miss my exits on the freeway.  Everyone seems to have plenty of time to ponder life while stuck in traffic.  :|[/quote]
Nope, you'll miss them because you're in the wrong lane and can't get across.   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "DRD57"We'll try to schedule around the traffic as much as possible so we can still drive 90 mph  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Since when has thraffic slowed you down?   :D
Carps

enjenjo

Well so far it looks like we have about 10 member, with guests, about 20 total interested in doing this. It looks like a go. I'll get with DRD57, and AV8 in the near future and see if we can firm up an itinerary.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

hotrodbob

I have not been loggin in here for a LOOOOONNNNG TIME, but if you want, I will host a BBQ again, just pick the night. Could be during the week or any of the days.

We can do the Pinewood Derby again if we can get a track. Maybe my kids "A" will be up on wheels by then.

I can see about gettin us into Hollywood Hotrods in Burbank. You could add that to the Friday thing as Bob's is only a few minutes away.

The Nethercutt is a NO JEANS or TEE-Shirt place and we would need an appointment and they have a limit on the # of people. I think the limit is 25 people, but it's worth it!

DRD, you still wanna drag race? Didja get the stains outta your seat yet? :lol:

We had a great time when we did this before and I'd really like to be part of it again. :!:
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

kroozn

Quote from: "hotrodbob"I have not been loggin in here for a LOOOOONNNNG TIME, but if you want, I will host a BBQ again, just pick the night. Could be during the week or any of the days.

We can do the Pinewood Derby again if we can get a track. Maybe my kids "A" will be up on wheels by then.

I can see about gettin us into Hollywood Hotrods in Burbank. You could add that to the Friday thing as Bob's is only a few minutes away.

The Nethercutt is a NO JEANS or TEE-Shirt place and we would need an appointment and they have a limit on the # of people. I think the limit is 25 people, but it's worth it!

DRD, you still wanna drag race? Didja get the stains outta your seat yet? :lol:

We had a great time when we did this before and I'd really like to be part of it again. :!:

Thanks Bob, You were the bestest of hosts.
I'm thinking it's going to be another GREAT time!
Carl

hotrodbob

Ok guys, you are not givin me any confidence here. Is anyone besides Carl gonna stop by? :?:  :shock:

We can have a Model A assembly day? I could use a hand on the kids car.  :lol:
Now seriously, this is just a BBQ on me, but I will need a list of who will be there so I can get enough food. I'd love to see the whole block full of cool cars.
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.

river1

i'm hopin/planing on being there to enjoy your exceptional hospitality :!:  :!:  :!:

a model A assembly day sounds good to me it'll give me practice for when i do mine.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Carps

Quote from: "hotrodbob"I have not been loggin in here for a LOOOOONNNNG TIME, but if you want, I will host a BBQ again, just pick the night. Could be during the week or any of the days.

Hey Bob, I lost the house number for your cousin, drop me an email and i may finally get off my backside and track them down for ya.
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "kroozn"I'm thinking it's going to be another GREAT time!
Carl

I'm thinkin it's just gunna be another very sad weekend for some of us.   :(
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "hotrodbob".. I will need a list of who will be there so I can get enough food.
No need to feed me, I'lll be happy just to be there.

QuoteI'd love to see the whole block full of cool cars.
Me too.
Carps

enjenjo

I'll be there. Need the yard mowed?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kroozn

Bob, Frank is trying to take advantage of you cuz you haven't been around here in a while. I don't think you want him mowing your yard.
EVER! :lol:  :lol:

You know you can count on me being there!
Carl

hotrodbob

Wuz I s'pose ta plant grass too? Dang, hey even that weepin willow tree in the old photos is dead and will be down by then. Ya wont recognize the old place. It's changed since you wuz there last.
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.