Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Filled the truck up in Phoenix on thursday.... 2.24 a gallon still in town on the roads I use..  8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Filled the truck up in Phoenix on thursday.... 2.24 a gallon still in town on the roads I use..  8)

Same gasoline station this morning... price is now:  2.24 a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Price of gasoline near me have come down 2 pennies too.  It is still higher in my area than down town Phx where I travel..  weird.
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Drove from the western part of the U.P. to S.E. Michigan today. Gas prices were all over the place. As much as $2.24 in parts of the U.P. (Iron River) to $1.84 near Flint. Filled n Escanaba for $2.03, topped off near home for $1.92.

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.24 a gallon in Phoenix ...  Not  much  change here on prices again.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Local to me the prices for diesel has gone up a few pennies..  2.39 a gallon I see often.

Gasoline here is still 2.28 to 2.35 a gallon.  In Phoenix where I travel it is still 2.24 a gallon
Tony

phat46

Local prices jumped 15 cents over night, it's now $2.07 gal. Luckily, I put a half tank in my truck when I went to get gas for the snowblower two days ago! 😄

Crosley.In.AZ

Found a station about 2 miles from the house  with 2.24 a gallon gasoline  in a sea of 2.36 to 2.39 a gallon for gasoline.

179 miles with 4.9 gallons for the Goldwing.  About 36 mpg which is common for  in town riding.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Forgot to mention , couple stations out here have gasoline at 2.44 a gallon.  Mainly the car wash places that have gas pumps
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Diesel has climbed back up in price recently..  Some stations are at 2.45 to 2.49 a gallon
Tony

enjenjo

$1.899 in Holland oh today. With my Kroger points $1.199.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I paid $1.95 today. Diesel has gone back up. I'm guessing that is about winter fuel oil consumption.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline in Phoenix where I wonder thru... dropped 4 cents to 2.20 a gallon.
Tony