Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.10 a gallon for gasoline this sunday morning.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Back up to the buck-fifty range in western Michigan.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Charlie Chops 1940

I was wrong, s when I went out around noon regular was up to $1,75 a gallon.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

sirstude

Paid 1.69 yesterday at Cosco (1.74 every else).  First time I have put gas in the truck in 3 months.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Charlie Chops 1940

I did a little sopping for garage stuff this morning. Sam's Club was $1.54 for regilar so I bought a half a tank.

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Wife and I did the Cemetery visits with mothers day coming.. Price on gasoline I saw on west side of Phoenix was 1.97 in a few places.

Still 2.10 a gallon by the house.  Diesel was at 2.40 a gallon
Tony

kb426

$1.59 yesterday. That's the 1st time I've put gas in my truck for quite a while.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

A few stations have dropped two cents in price.  Costco near me is at 1.89 a gallon.  Sams Club is the same of course..

I notice when we drive by stations that are still in the 2.20's a gallon range.  Those stations are empty of customers.

Few days ago while I was at a gas station:  I had a fellow walk up to me and ask if I could give him money to buy gasoline. I told him I had been unemployed since March. He walked away.  He was going pump to pump to pump asking people.  I do not hand cash to people, especially family members
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been on the northern end of Phoenix lately.  Seen 1.98 to 2.08 a gallon for gasoline.

Diesel has been 2.38 to upper 2.40's a gallon.
Tony

enjenjo

$1.85 here locally today.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 1.79-9 for gasoline this morning.  30 cents off the 2.09 price at the Food store pumps.
Tony

phat46

We jumped a dime here yesterday, not sure if it's because of the holiday weekend or that our generous governor let the U.P. and the northern third of the L.P. resume somewhat normalization. Probably both...😃 I noticed last weekend which was a Canadian holiday our gas prices did not rise, which they usually do for a Canadian holiday due to all our Canadian friends crossing the border for relatively cheap gas. The border is closed to all non essential travel till at least June 21.

Crosley.In.AZ

Prices in my area have increased... about 6 cents.  Holiday weekend?
Tony

enjenjo

$1.99 here in Toledo today.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

$1.74 this morning at Sams Club.

I was down by Kokomo Sunday and saw mostly $1.99 down and back.

A Hooligan!