Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

This morning in Muskegon $00.98
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"This morning in Muskegon $00.98
$0.90/9 at Sam's Club 10 minutes ago. Someone quipped that if gas gets any cheaper Exxon will have to lay off some congressmen.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

416Ford

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Someone quipped that if gas gets any cheaper Exxon will have to lay off some congressmen.

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :b-d:
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

kb426

TEAM SMART

enjenjo

$1.26 in Wauseon today. With the tax on that being 57 cents, the actual gas cost 69 cents a gallon.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Common price I saw this sunday morning was 2.33 a gallon in my area.  The car wash that usually has higher prices was at 2.40 a gallon

costco was at 1.90 a gallon this morning on the sign
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

94.9 at the Casey's store on the Boulevard just 2 miles from my house. Some of the other stations are just a few cents more.  Cheap gas and no place to go.  I filled my Suburban 5 weeks ago and it is still full.  I think I drove it 10 miles since then.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

I'm gonna go out Tuesday morning early for geezers groceries. I might be able to squeeze 4 or 5 gallons into the Grand Cherokee. Might get the convertible out and top it off. Have no idea how much is in it. Haven't fired it in 4 or 5 weeks.

Price seems to be holding around $0.96/9 out in the eastern suburbs. $0.25 to .30 in town. The only reason why I'd guess is because they can get away with it.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Seen 2.29 a gallon for regular gasoline.. I have not checked Costco this week yet.

Diesel is at 2.63 a gallon.
Tony

phat46

Still holding at about $1.20 gal here. I went to the county landfill yesterday and saw a couple stations at $1.39, I thought the party was over, or at least ending, then remembered I was on the west side of town where two expressways dump into the city, that's the price for the convenience of not have to go another mile to save  20 cents a gallon!  😄

Crosley.In.AZ

This saturday morning:  stations I pass near the house were 2.26 a gallon.  The always higher priced car wash was at 2.37 this morning.

Diesel still in the mid 2.60's
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Not seen much change in gasoline prices around here this week.
Tony

Charlie Chops 1940

It went up here and today I saw 1.25 to 1.45 within 3 miles of each other. Tankers are piling upoff our coasts. Supposedly 60% of the worlds storage is full.

I would guess that the oil business is in free-fall or close.

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"It went up here and today I saw 1.25 to 1.45 within 3 miles of each other. Tankers are piling upoff our coasts. Supposedly 60% of the worlds storage is full.

I would guess that the oil business is in free-fall or close.

Last week one day the price of crude was minus $34.50 a barrel. :shock:  It was not selling at that price because of a shortage of storage.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.