Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices near the house have edged up a few pennies in 2 days.. from 2.35 a gallon to 2.37 in some spots.

Diesel is 2.55 to 2.58 a gallon.

For a few days , diesel was lower priced than regular gasoline.  I figured some one was not paying attention.  Then diesel jumped up in price.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

sirstude

Went up a dime 2.09 day before yesterday.  We are fast catching up with the rest.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Crosley.In.AZ

Ah yes:  Friday morning.  Local to me: gasoline prices are now at 2.40 a gallon.  Higher in a few places.

Diesel is at mid to high 2.50s a gallon now...  

Summer is here.  It just keeps getting better, I guess?
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Tuesday morning:  up in north Phoenix.. Paid 2.30 a gallon for regular gasoline.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Local to me:  gasoline keeps going up.  2.40 a gallon common.  More 2.45 to 2.50 a gallon for gasoline seen now.

Diesel is 2.56 to 2.75 a gallon.
Tony

phat46

Made an 800 mile trip today to get our grandsons for a visit. The gas prices varied a lot! A low of $1.98 near Delaware Oh, to $2.49 not far down the road! Average was about $2.19

Crosley.In.AZ

Wednesday: paid 2.40 a gallon for gasoline  local to me..   2.45 to 2.50 a gallon is common here now.

I actually saw diesel cheaper by 5 cents  than gasoline at one station.  I figure that is an error by the person adjusting the prices on the street sign?
Tony

58 Yeoman

We've kind of flattened out at $2.39 for now.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Charlie Chops 1940

Bought gas at the corner station by me yesterday for the convert...$1.99/9 Marathon. Cheaper than a couple miles away bt 10 - 20 cents per.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

$1.89 at Kroger with a 20 cent discount
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Monday morning:  gasoline is about the same here.  $2.39-9 a gallon , AKA 2.40 ..   Couple spots near me were 2.44 to 2.50 a gallon for gasoline.

I have Not run by the local Costco or Sams warehouse in a couple weeks.

Diesel is at 2.50 to 2.60 a gallon
Tony

phat46

Most stations here are $2.15-$2.16, but, the stations outfront of Walmart and Meijer are $1.98, I filled up at Meijer.

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices near me are about the same but:

It seems like they call each other.  Couple stations raise their price  4 to 5 cents.. Other stations lower their price the same amount.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

This friday morning:  Stations near me are 2.40 - 2.46 a gallon for regular

Diesel has dropped a bit.  Matching gasoline price at a few stations.
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART